All Topics / Heads Up! / Carly Crutchfield (developing)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 79 total)
  • Profile photo of PaulypPaulyp
    @paulyp

Hi,

has anyone done one of Carly's workshop's?

what did you think?

I am thinking of doing it!

Cheers

Paulyp

Profile photo of Michael 888Michael 888
    Participant
    @michael-888

Hi Paulyp,

Don't hesitate. She is a very dynamic and knowledgable presenter. I am currently going thru her home study and intend going to the boot camp in Sydney in June. Before you order such programs it is worth attending a one or two hour seminar/workshop to ascertain if what she has to offer is for you. If you want a small snippet of what she is about search her name on you tube. I think there is a 10 minute (or so) streaming video.

By the way she is only 26 or 27 years old, but don't let that put you off. Her home study program covers developing from the basic two or three townhouse project to multi-level apartments or just gaining D.A.'s on sites and onselling to builders or other developers. She also touches on property options and provides creative ways/ideas to finance or do J.V.'s. I have spoken with Matt at her office and the boot camp covers similar topics with new material also. Should be a great networking opportunity with like minded people in the one room, viz: not just property investors, but specifically people involved or wanting to become developers. Should be some deals (J.V's) in the making just at this event.

Let us know what you think once you've seen Carly speak or sign up for her course.

Profile photo of PaulypPaulyp
    @paulyp

Hi Michael,

thanks for that, I will be attending her seminar in Melbourne end of April.  I'll let you know!

cheers

Paul

Profile photo of learning 1learning 1
    @learning-1

Hi Michaelparis and Paulyp

Just interested to see how you guys went with Carly's seminars and is she as good as they say and ofcourse anyone else
    that may have been to her seminars What do you think ?
    Thanks
    Learning

Participant
    @michael-888

HI Learning,

I've been to her short intro 1 hr seminar and finished the home study. So far so good. She knows her stuff. I will be attending the boot camp in Sydney in June. See the thread below also.

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/community/heads-up/4324505

Profile photo of PaulypPaulyp
    @paulyp

Hi Learning, her seminar was great, she knows what shes talking about, will be signing up for the home study course this week.

Participant
    @michael-888

Hi Paul

Glad you enjoyed the show. Wait till you get the homestudy, you're in for a treat. Who knows I might even see you at the the three day seminar if you attend. Enjoy the DVD's and manual…….very comprehensive.

Profile photo of AurelianaAureliana
    Participant
    @aureliana

I really enjoyed the Intro night and signed up for the homestudy course (which I completed) I also attended the 3 day bootcamp in August. I am moderately happy with it all since I am now working for a development company, however the main factor that closed me on signing up the night of the intro seminar, was that we would get personal mentoring from her. Both my collegue and I clearly remember we would be getting mentoring from her. Now since signing up and doing the bootcamp it has become mentoring and support from her team and I fail to get any fast email replies from anyone at CCORP. If my emails get answered at all it is after 5 or 6 weeks on average (no joke) and I never recieved a Tax Invoice for my homestudy course or feasability sorftware (despite emails, phonecalls and asking CCORP staff in person).

So that's my experience. I am glad I have the data but I am really dissapointed in Ccorp's inability to answer any questions or provide any real mentoring support.

Profile photo of VStarVStar
    Participant
    @vstar

Hi,
    Michael 888 – do you have any further details regarding bootcamp/your experience?

I'm currently planning for 2009 and am considering doing Carly Crutchfield's course.

I have been to the intro seminar but was not sold on the night…

Thank you Aureliana for your feedback. That is really helpful as i am "expecting" personal mentoring whether it be from her team or from her – i expect 24 hour response time hahah :)..

Has anyone bought the Martin Ayles blueprint and done Carly as well to compare?

Be interesting to hear any feedback!

Vicky

Participant
    @michael-888

Howdy Vicky,

Brisbane bootcamp in Oct was positive for me. There was some different/ancillary conent to the home study DVD's. My set was based upon the Sydney 2007 event. Not sure if the current home study is updated since.

I have had personal email support from Carly on several occasions. It was more prompt earlier in the year, however I believe she has gotten far busier now and is also involved in other initiatives (anti-drug campaigns and her charity work) and of late response has been slower.

Her crew back at the office answer what they can and if not able they will pass on to her. I also signed up as "one of the first 10" at an event she spoke at and this included free mentoring. Indeed as I was going thru the home study, she contacted me in the first instance to see if there were any queries. That was earlier this year however. I did not sign up however purely on that premise of the mentoring, so I can only speak from a positive viewpoint.

I think if you are looking at this from being sold on the mentoring aspect alone, then you may end up being disappointed. If you are going into this as wanting a home study program with great content and a support set-up to answer your questions, then you will be satisfied.

The boot camp was also worthwhile and provided sound networking opportunities. For anyone considering going to the bootcamp/seminar, I would highly recommend you go thru the DVD's and homestudy manual twice to get the most benefit out of the live three day event.

I hope this helps you and others in considering whether to proceed or not.

Profile photo of Casper_1000Casper_1000
    Participant
    @casper_1000

I heard her talk at a free DealMakers seminar a little while back along with Tony Melvin and another presenter on CFDs. All three were introductions to the respective weekend courses. I didn’t sign up but was very impressed by her energy and enthusiasm. It was very contagious!

Profile photo of mb0000mb0000
    @mb0000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcce4tzWgEE

She's one of the biggest scam artists in australia.
    Why pay $10,000 on a dvd, or 25,000 for a course?
    All these speakers just sell tickets and dvds. she's got no real experience at all.

Listen to what this other scam artist says about her. "sells like crazy", "easy pickings" 'cracks open the room with her fancy shows with no content.

sure your youtube videos are full of energy but its all about HER making money for yourself by selling you rip off dvds and seminars.

its all show with no content. this michael888 guy seems to be another scam artist, he's like "yeah yeah go see her, yeah yeah go pay her some more money, yeah yeah go see this video" AS IF!!!

dont be a sucker, donate your money to Mr Maddof instead.

Profile photo of mb0000mb0000
    @mb0000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hcce4tzWgEE

She's one of the biggest scam artists in australia.
    Why pay $10,000 on a dvd, or 25,000 for a course?
    All these speakers just sell tickets and dvds. she's got no real experience at all.

Listen to what this other scam artist says about her. "sells like crazy", "easy pickings" 'cracks open the room with her fancy shows with no content.

sure your youtube videos are full of energy but its all about HER making money for yourself by selling you rip off dvds and seminars.

its all show with no content. this michael888 guy seems to be another scam artist, he's like "yeah yeah go see her, yeah yeah go pay her some more money, yeah yeah go see this video" AS IF!!!

dont be a sucker, donate your money to Mr Maddof instead.

Participant
    @michael-888

So mb0000, a newbie, with three identical posts,

Why don't you bless us with your knowledge……………………we won't pay you however because that would make us all "easy picking" suckers according to your post.

If you took the time to read the posts above, in particular my more recent one, you will see that I present a very balanced view about people who asked about the mentoring. Don't commit just for that aspect. Make your decision based on receiving content, not only support.

For the record I have been investing in property for over 20 years and there is no product to my knowledge in Australia with the course content of her DVD home study. I've read a few books on developing, however her course puts it in a structured logical format..

mb0000 her course is not 10,000 or 25,000. It is sub 5,000 and despite my prior investing knowledge it gave me the information and resources I needed to proceed with my future strategies. I have no affiliation with her or ccorp. Nor am I ashamed, despite significant experience to admit that I don't know it all…………hence why I enjoy learning.

People should make their own minds up. I have put some curly questions to her personally and her responses were on the money  and helped me with a situation I had reached a stallwart with.

Open your mind mb0000 and be considerate of the fact that some of us actually learn better with different presentation styles. Some reading, some, audio and some with DVD or in person events. I prefer a variety of media to cement the learnings and make the information sink in.

Have a most enlightened day

Profile photo of JC73JC73
    @jc73

Hi,

I'm got some emails come through about something new that Carly's office is doing. It's called Massive Results bootcamp (http://www.massiveresults.com.au). It's not about property as such and seems to be free. Has anyone else been to one of these before?

I run a business (not property related) and wondered what this seminar would be like. I remember been quite impressed by her on a DVD i got.

Cheers

JC

Profile photo of csqjcsqj
    Participant
    @csqj

I just went on the website and couldn't find where the bootcamp is located. Any ideas?

Profile photo of SarkSark
    @sark

Hi JC73 and CSQJ,

I believe this is the first time CCorp, or should I say C-Results is running the Massive Results Bootcamp. They only announced the venue recently and is now posted on their website.

Cheers!

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

she is a little dynamo! I just love seeing young people doing so well.

Profile photo of NandLNandL
    @nandl

I highly recommend Carly's workshops. Her property development workshops are fantastic, in fact there is a one day workshop coming up in Sydney on Nov 20th which looks to be an event not to be missed.

http://www.nicciandlee.com/blog/property-investment/property-development-workshop/

See you there
    Lee

Profile photo of Raf2228Raf2228
    @raf2228

Hi Guys!!

I read your threads and from it Im going to do carly crutchfield development course. My problem is that I have an option of doing the course for $5990 or get the same course with the same materials for cheaper from somebody else. The problem with this is that I would need a mentor and I really dont know where to start looking for one. Ive seen the promotional DVD of hers and from it I would like to start as a spotter, finding sites for developers as I am going back to uni. I will eventually in the next yr or so think of developing property

So guys help me out should I get the $5990 course or get the same course from somebody else cheaper?????

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.