All Topics / Heads Up! / Carly Crutchfield (developing)

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 79 total)
  • Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

IMHO

You are mad … $5,990 .. then $1,000.00 per month

Seminar junkies … Dymptha charges $35,000.00 a year personal coaching ???

Carley is not a multimillionaire worth over 10 million dollars and you are a uni student ???????? Hello … ask for proof of settled developments … not hypothetical with pumped up valuations … ask for a list of past graduates who have made over 1 million dollars from her outstanding top secret advise

This will be your first lesson in financial suicide … this is so unethical you can learn all she does in books or for free right here  …

You cannot be paid as a spotter because you are not licensed … RING the DFT … this is unconscionable conduct … She has a good story … young blah … she was a past employee of Princeton Properties …

This is not a personal attack on Carley … But remember this QUOTE 98% of people who attend seminars do nothing with the material … Robert Kiyosaki …

Ask for a personal guarantee … and a copy of her dealers license for giving financial advise … then you can sue her when you stuff up and lose all your money

I would like to end by saying I have heard she is a really dynamic speaker but what she is teaching is the same that Henry Kaye taught … I have all of Henrys material and DVDs CDs etc

Get her material checked by TDFT … ASIC … and ACCC and see if it constitutes "giving financial advise" then ask for her license … or use the money on a deposit on a second hand run down one bedroom apartment and renovate it and i'll make a bet which one will make you more money over the next 24 months.

Profile photo of Raf2228Raf2228
    @raf2228

The total cost of the course is $5990. I will try get her materials checked. Is there any books you recommend me reading on property development I want to learn as much as possible. Do you recommend me going through Henry Kaye materials??

If there’s anyone out there whose done Carly Crutchfield’s Property development course and made money out of it plz post a comment.

Profile photo of mortymorty
    @morty

Hey mate,

I've done the course which was great. Very informative and well worth it. I'm not using mine though so instead of forking out a fortune for another one you could have mine if you want. PM me if you're keen.

Cheers
    Morty

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

So Morty are you one of the 98% … paid the money got bucket loads of material and soooooooo much home work now you think omg this is too hard lets move on.

Give us a run down …

Funny no people come forward after these expensive programs to admit they were scammed …

Show the proof

Profile photo of Raf2228Raf2228
    @raf2228

Hi morty

Im sure the course is very informative and I would like to give it a shot but not for alot of money. I just really want to gain some knowledge in this field. If your willing to give me yours il be very very appreciative. If theres anything else you recommend me read or watch plzzz post me

Cheers
    Raf

@morty

Hey wealth4life,

Not sure why you assume that I've been scammed, or i can't handle the workload or whatever. It's interesting how people who know nothing about what they're talking about instantly think the worst.

If you must know i bought the program on ebay for $850. I watched the full seminar twice and although i have done a number of developments already found the material very informative and opened my eyes to a number of new ideas. One such idea i  implemented straight away and it enabled me to have my DA for a 6 apartment complex in inner melbourne changed and restructured so that now i am the proud owner of a DA for 9 apartments. This has added over $500k to the end valuation. All from a few subtle changes that i would have known nothing about without this course.

Now i ask you wealth4life, would you spend $850 to create an extra 500 grand??

Keep an open mind mate and you also may be as "lucky" as i was. Not everything in life is a scam.

Cheers
    Morty

Profile photo of realestateedu.com.aurealestateedu.com.au
    @realestateedu.com.au

Hi Morty,

Yes many people can get there hands on the material and then work out what to do with it … I must admit that Henry Kaye nearly got there if he had more time … Henry designed in his last days a dvd education system and the content is very good.

As I said in another post I believe that there should be a fair and reasonable price … how much should be charged for a week-end course ?? 4k 5k 6k 10k 25k 35k ??? I have heard some pay up to 75K

Your investment of 850 bucks has paid off … whether the presenter is a 26 year old female or Henry Kaye or me makes no difference because the tall poppy is alive and well, however if the content is up to date and viable in todays market then it is up to the individuals choice.

Philip Sigglekow

Profile photo of boston777boston777
    Participant
    @boston777

Hi Morty,

I'm a newbie here and I must admit that was a damn fine response to wealth4lifes "assumption" to you being scammed.

Understandably she/he is probably correct in the 98% scenario – but I guess if you can back yourself up then you can only win right?

I'm only here because I too am interested in Carly's material. I by nature am sceptical of everyone and everything promising the world, but I really need a change or I'n gonna flip out.

At least I dont have a mortage anymore, am 100% debt free, property valued a 510K and looking for a "door" …I just hope this may be one – with absolute caution of course.

@wealth4life.com

Hello there Morty,

Firstly I assumed because of your post you did the course and paid 6k and not that you bought it on ebay for 850.00 so for that I truly am sorry and I apologize …

Morty in my job I get lots of people who have done these courses and come to me more confused … developers courses, options courses, USA investors … many of them start off with the 5/6k sum then entice you up to the mastor mentor program from $1,000 per month up to $75,000 per year … now if it was Lang Walker or Donald Trump then so be it however 99% of these presenters never provide proof of REAL assets … and to me that is misleading and unconscionable …

Morty I don't like to see decent human beings being ripped off including you … I am passionate to help and see ordinary Aussies prosper and I do get over zealous when the "unsophisticated" looses their savings …

Forgive me …

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry
    Raf2228 wrote:
    Hi Guys!! I read your threads and from it Im going to do carly crutchfield development course. My problem is that I have an option of doing the course for $5990 or get the same course with the same materials for cheaper from somebody else. The problem with this is that I would need a mentor and I really dont know where to start looking for one. Ive seen the promotional DVD of hers and from it I would like to start as a spotter, finding sites for developers as I am going back to uni. I will eventually in the next yr or so think of developing property So guys help me out should I get the $5990 course or get the same course from somebody else cheaper?????

If you need personal mentoring why don't you consider the RESULTS program, which is marketed through this site.

@morty

Hey wealth4life,

no harm done at all mate. I just got a bit ticked off with your assumptions but you've obviously got the right intentions.

I understand there are plenty of scammers out there but i also think that because there is so much to learn in this field i think that often times a bit of money out layed here and there to the right people can be priceless if it saves a certain mistake or teaches you a new technique. The trick is however putting it into action and i do agree that the majority of people simply don't take the next step. The "doing" is the important bit.

Cheers
    Morty

Profile photo of steve-investsteve-invest
    @steve-invest

Hi Guys

Why pay all that money when you can get it for free, I have done so many seminars and seriously, have learned the same stuff and more (in fact unbiased) by going through a finance broker by the name of Tony Born who has supported me through my whole property investing journey… he is a fantastic guy who has been in the business for years and offers his finance clients free advise with building their property portfolios. I now have 7 properties and wouldn’t be here without his support. He doesn’t charge for his services as long as you get finance through him, then he’s available anytime you want to talk to him basically, As far as I know he’s a pretty experienced property investor, check him out, heres his website http://www.WealthWithProperty.net.

Kindly Steve Cameron

Profile photo of j hallj hall
    @j-hall

do u know if cmoney will actually lend to past students.

i want to do the course but its pointless in the current market if u cant lend to do the projects,and the first choice would then be to use her cmoney finance,but will they finance first time developers etc,or is it no better than any other broker out there.

Profile photo of j hallj hall
    @j-hall
    steve-invest wrote:
    Hi Guys Why pay all that money when you can get it for free, I have done so many seminars and seriously, have learned the same stuff and more (in fact unbiased) by going through a finance broker by the name of Tony Born who has supported me through my whole property investing journey… he is a fantastic guy who has been in the business for years and offers his finance clients free advise with building their property portfolios. I now have 7 properties and wouldn't be here without his support. He doesn't charge for his services as long as you get finance through him, then he's available anytime you want to talk to him basically, As far as I know he's a pretty experienced property investor, check him out, heres his website http://www.WealthWithProperty.net. Kindly Steve Cameron

he is good for geared investment properties,in my experience not so good or focused on developments/partnering/strata etc .

Profile photo of boston777boston777
    Participant
    @boston777

If anyone is interested in purchasing Carly's course from me for a fraction of the cost – please PM me.

Includes: 20 hours of DVD, The complete Manual with scripts etc plus the Bootcamp Folder with footnotes ( no writing on pages) Of course this doesn't include the "live" bootcamp

The Manual content and DVD presentation is brilliant and set out in a logical format. One would think  you could only go forward once you really begin to understand the concepts.

The whole course/package is in excellent condition. PM me for more details.

Profile photo of DWolfeDWolfe
    Participant
    @dwolfe

I'm going to the $FREE one day thing in Melb. You never know what little pieces you can pick up. No I don't think i will be signing up for the $6k event since I bought a $30 book that told me how the development process works. And yes before everyone jumps on me I'm sure that you can learn a lot etc etc but for me that 6k is part of another deposit, or drawings or reno money. I would say buy the investor pack that Steve put out for 1500 bucks (yes I will spend money on my education but it has to be good value) I've only got through part of it and its pretty good so far. Bout 1/3rd of the price too :)

There is no harm in going along to these things, the only harm is if you think that by paying someone money you will be a millionaire with out putting in the hours and with out using your own brain and effort. No amount of money spent will save you from picking rubbish development sites or buying in the wrong areas. Some people just wont be able to cut it and if spending huge sums of money makes them even a little bit back or makes them feel successful then good for them. Not for me thanks, plenty of good info around that is free and cheap.

Cheers

D

DWolfe | www.homestagers.com.au
    http://www.homestagers.com.au
    Email Me

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

You can buy it from ebay for 800 dollars if you are desperate

@wealth4life.com

The best set I have is from Henry Kaye …

Love him or hate him Henry was the flavor of the month for about 3/4 years like Carley is now … young and has a good story … if we compared Carleys stuff with Henrys stuff I believe that there is little difference between them …

Information is great but the best thing you can do is just DO something … try a ebay search for Henrys stuff probably get it for a 100 bucks …

I remember one cheeky add Henry put in the paper … I just bought 82 properties on the week end what did you do  … he sucked in some very sophisticated investors who lost millions of dollars …

Most of these people make money from the seminars not developing … I hear the Carley charges $1,000.00 a month for mentoring and has 120 people on the program … she is a very smart operator … go Carley.

Profile photo of BHAG2010BHAG2010
    Participant
    @bhag2010

i just went to the Carly saturday 1 day seminar, and thought it was good. She is a dynamic presenter, seems to know her stuff and what's more, she's a little nicer to look at and can string a sentence together better when compared to the Henry Kaye's of this world….
    I have seen a lot of seminar material and read plenty of books (more than 10 years worth), furthermore I have put a lot of what i have learned into action. So i agree with earlier and many other posters…. it's all only as good as what you do with it…… For me property education and property courses are valuable, but in this case, not $6000 valuable, thats why i'm asking for anyone who has a copy, who wants to do a deal.
    In my own experience, I managed to accumalate 9 properties and $4m in net worth before the crash. I got terribly burned by a dodgey builder with a 6 unit development which almost destroyed me and my family (but thats a whole separate campfire story). FYI, In the end it cost me 5 properties and $2M. But i am now picking my self up and going for broke (BIG Hairy Audacious Goals) this year, so if any one has Carly's program and especially the contract documentation which she talks about, l'd love to do a deal. message or contact me anyway you can…. I'm sure we can find things to swap or negotiate on. You are only down and out if you dont get up…..

Profile photo of darrowbydarrowby
    Participant
    @darrowby
    boston777 wrote:
    If anyone is interested in purchasing Carly's course from me for a fraction of the cost – please PM me.

Includes: 20 hours of DVD, The complete Manual with scripts etc plus the Bootcamp Folder with footnotes ( no writing on pages) Of course this doesn't include the "live" bootcamp

The Manual content and DVD presentation is brilliant and set out in a logical format. One would think  you could only go forward once you really begin to understand the concepts.

The whole course/package is in excellent condition. PM me for more details.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.