All Topics / Heads Up! / Carly Crutchfield (developing)

Viewing 19 posts - 61 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Profile photo of luvlyluvly
    @luvly

Hi Morty,

i'm very interested in looking at Carlys program and would appreciate a look if it's still available.  ANyone else out there in Brisbane that has done Carlys course and is happy to share knowledge I can share time and energy.

cheers luvly

Profile photo of Alistair PerryAlistair Perry
    Participant
    @aperry
    SuperSleuth wrote:
    I have spent a lot of time investigating these property spruikers on behalf of the regulators so I have seen first hand what goes on behind closed doors. Many of these gurus are ethically and morally bankrupt and you can pick them because they do business based entirely on what they think is legal rather than what is moral or ethical.

This is no different to financial advisers, who have to hide behind research reports and dealers product lists when recommending investments. This is not a defence of Carly Crutchfield, as I don't know much about her, but I do know quite a few "Gurus" and speak at some of their seminars on finance. I would say they act with far more freedom than most financial planners and are often more ethical.

There is a great need for education on wealth accumulation, the formal education system has chosen not to fill this void, the financial planning industry does not do it well enough and has too may restrictions placed on it anyway. In this environment there was always going to be people step into the void. It will never be possible to regulate them out, and it wouldn't be a good thing to try. Regulation really just provides a framework within which people can be safely ripped off eg nobody from Storm Financial is in jail.

Whether Carly or others offer good value is open to debte, but there are very few Guru's who teach information that is not of some use.

Profile photo of merciimercii
    @mercii

There's a whole lot of talk and discussion going on about Carly Crutchfield and CCorp at the moment. The main links I found are:

http://forpropertyinvestors.com/blog/blog/2009/carly-crutchfield-developments/
    http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com/

Profile photo of romeo333romeo333
    @romeo333

Im a member and think she is a real inspiration! cant wait to develop my first property…

Profile photo of SuperSleuthSuperSleuth
    @supersleuth

<Moderator: delete flame>

A Perry;  I do agree with most of the points you have made. You are right when you say that the financial services industry is full of deception as well. You're also right  when you say that " there are very few gurus who teach information that is not of some value".    My only concern is;  That is precisely how and why it has become so easy for spruikers to deceive the masses. If they get just the right mix of truth and fiction it can be very hard to distinguish between the two.

It's the hidden agendas that are hard to detect and many of these spruikers have convinced themselves that they are doing nothing wrong by having these agendas. Business is business right? Mostly they are in it for the money, not the love of helping people as they claim!  I think that much of the information classified by these spruikers as 'secrets of the rich' are not secrets at all. Unfortunately the spruikers have led the masses into believing that they are the only ones who hold the key to discovery, and the key will be handed to you when you attend our bootcamp or weekend seminar. Now that's a joke. In fact you will see a lot of pshchological techniques in play at these seminars, including techniques like NLP.  In my view it's positively dangerious for the newbys (and in some cases even the more experienced.) 

I do believe that it's time that things like this were more openly discussed on these forums and it seems to be happening a lot more now. Anyway, best of luck with your investing, and of course my advice is to avoid the spruikers altogether!! There are too many mines you can step on! 

Profile photo of jonathan_frickensjonathan_frickens
    @jonathan_frickens

Too often, it seems, do those who fail in the housing market blame their mentors. What happened to personal responsibility? Surely, it’s not the fault of educators everytime someone behaves irrationally or doesn’t heed advice? And, it’s not like there aren’t risks involved in housing market. It’s capitalism baby. Don’t get involved if you can’t take the losses.

Profile photo of Luka BLuka B
    @luka-b

I agree J.

I’ve definitely noticed a decreasing sense of responsibility among younger generations. Nowadays, it’s always someone else’s problem. You fall over, you sue the council. Your coffee is hot, you sue the cafe.

Same in this situation, CCORP provides investment strategies and someone fails to successfully implement these strategies. In the end, it is all CCORP’s fault.

I find it disgusting.

I have implemented some of these strategies and they have helped me secure ownership of two new properties this year. So don’t tell me that thy don’t work.

You just need to implement them correctly!

Profile photo of theonlywayisuptheonlywayisup
    @theonlywayisup

Hi everyone,

If anyone wants to purchase Carly Crutchfield original dvd's and course material form her boot camp you can contact me.

If you are wanting to do property options and developments her materials are worth learning from. I have had much success
    from this course and now time to sell.

Stil in new condition and there is no writing in the manual. DVD's has no scratches and plays well.

It's for sale for $799 including postage. Normal price is $5990

Send me a PM or email [email protected]

Profile photo of SuperSleuthSuperSleuth
    @supersleuth

<moderator: unpublished>

Looks to me like Carly has her Scientology team on the thread now. I note first posts for both Johnathan_Frickens and Luka B.

What you have both failed to consider is that there is some very damning evidence emerging about Carly Crutchfield and Steve Fagan. It has been posted on this website: http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com for all to see. By all means make your own judgements after considering all of the information, but don't be foolish enough to just blindly follow what Carly is now claiming.

You see the facts are that Carly has illegally breached a legally binding contract. She has claimed that  the deal was set up under a property option agreement and that as such she had no legal obligation to settle. Had this been true, I would have to agree with her, however what she has omitted to tell everyone, is that the deal was not set up under an ordinary Option at all. It was set up under  Put and Call Option and there is a big difference. Under a Put and Call Option, she is required to settle but instead she liquidated the $2 shelf company that she signed the contract under, resigned as a director and regeged on all her promises to the seller. This is outright dishonesty and she deserves to be exposed for it. Steve Fagan is no better and let me tell you there are a lot more skeletons in Steve's closet to be exposed yet as well.   

This is a typical example of Carly and Steve only telling part of the truth. The naive, like our two new posters on this forum, have once again fallen victim to Carly's lies and decept. They continue to worship and back their guru in blind trust.       

This has nothing to do with personal responsibility, or failing to implement the strategies that students have been taught. It has to do with the honest and integrity of Carly Crutchfield and Steve Fagan. It also has to do with the fact that Carly and Steve's whole profiles have been build on outragious lies and mindblowing deception.  Now the chickens have come home to roost and I predict that it won't be too long before the administrators close them down for good. Perhaps this will be a lesson to others just like them.

So before you come back on here making the rediculious claims, and blaming the students for not following the strategies, how about checking out the facts about your gurus first,  Johnathan_Frickens and Luka B?    

@mercii
    Luka B wrote:
    I agree J. I've definitely noticed a decreasing sense of responsibility among younger generations. Nowadays, it's always someone else's problem. You fall over, you sue the council. Your coffee is hot, you sue the cafe. Same in this situation, CCORP provides investment strategies and someone fails to successfully implement these strategies. In the end, it is all CCORP's fault. I find it disgusting. I have implemented some of these strategies and they have helped me secure ownership of two new properties this year. So don't tell me that thy don't work. You just need to implement them correctly!

How lucky for you that you were spared the service that Larraine Bell or the Musson family got from CCORP. I know people get scammed and that companies are not all watching out for the little guy, but that doesn't mean that they are right. What it means is that when they piss enough people off, then those people rise up and say something about it. And if you google 'Carly Crutchfield' you will see that people are saying something about it. And any good press left is mostly generated by CCORP itself.

And you conveniently fail to mention that these people entered into a contract with CCORP and then CCORP just pulled out -breaking the contract (and their promise). What would the correct implementation have been that would have stopped this happening? DON'T DEAL WITH CCORP?

<moderator: delete personal comment>

Profile photo of ZingKingZingKing
    @zingking

Hmm not really mercii,

I think you misunderstand Luka, he’s saying that in the case here of poor financial planning and understanding they’ve blamed the company who inquired doing a deal with them. In both cases CCORP signed no binding agreement and were in preliminary stages when they pulled out due to lack of feasibility, and thats fine.

Fact is these people were in trouble to begin with, and remain so, and not at the fault of CCORP whatsoever. If you want to personally blacklist CCORP, fine go ahead. Just be aware that the good companies do the right deals and no business in their right mind takes on a property they suspect will end up costing them money. Simple as that, sad story for a couple of people, but hey, don’t go hating on CCORP for that.

@mercii

@zingking
    That's an interesting version of the story you have there.
    quote:
    "Fact is these people were in trouble to begin with, and remain so, and not at the fault of CCORP whatsoever"

Larraine Bell was 1.5 million in equity before she ever met CCORP. After her dealings with CCORP and Carly Crutchfield she is now $50,000 in debt and no assets (and BTW she's a retired widow)

"In both cases, CCORP signed no binding agreement…"

The Musson family have a signed binding agreement with CCORP. Larraine Bell had a witnessed verbal agreement with CCORP.

Where are you getting your FACTS? You can see the people concerned telling their stories here:

Larraine Bell:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPcM794uOoU&feature=related

Musson Family:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohEniZqYM2c&feature=player_embedded

Carly Crutchfield Exposed:

Check your facts.

Profile photo of ZingKingZingKing
    @zingking

@mercii

All I can see is two cases where people think they have been jipped. If these agreements were ever real, it would be the police chasing Carly and CCORP, at the moment its only scummy journo Brain Seymour and his camera and sound man.

These were never agreements that got to the deal point, and CCORP withdrew. Sure, these two cases are pissed off, whatever, thats a corporation for you, find me a company which doesn’t have at least one of two angry people.

Have a look below, only if you want to put these two cases into perspective, then make up your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvZJTd6Op2c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1425gCKyEo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF-dOKbDb9k&feature=related

Checking yours wouldn’t hurt either.

@mercii

@zingking

These cases take time to process. If people do nothing about it, then nothing gets done -but if people speak out and say something, then court cases get started, Dept Fair Trading get interested and so does ASIC and then way down the track we get to the police. I'd say we are at the people speaking out stage.

And there are many more than 2 cases -look at the link:

or aren't you game to even look…?

And your links -success stories from bootcamp attendees -yeah, I looked at those. I don't suppose you have a link to people a year later to see what they actually DID as a result of the bootcamp/seminar? It's just that all I'm hearing is people saying, "amazing", "awesome", "inspiring", "fantastic", etc and also "I know I can do it now", "I know what to do", "I know I will do it now", "Now I have everything I need to get into it", and similar, which is all cool -it's just that those successes are basically hyped people fresh out of a boost-type seminar.
    Here are 2 links you can check to get another side of Carly's strategies and their effectiveness from people who attended seminars/bootcamps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkdp9dR1PS8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf0jTmTYaWo&feature=player_embedded

Also, would you care to offer some explanation for the search engine results -say the first 3 pages and all the negative stuff on Carly Crutchfield and CCORP. All from 2 unhappy people? Seems strange…

Profile photo of ModeratorModerator
    @moderator

I have had to delete several posts due to personal comments.  The posts are also becoming repetitive and not really adding any value to the topic.  I think forumties get the point of what is currently being said.

The conversation now needs to get back on topic looking at the merits of developing as outlined in the boot camps and other materials.

– Moderator

@mercii

I love this moderator…
    Off-topic? YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!!!

Profile photo of jelovea2003jelovea2003
    @jelovea2003

i joined carly's course last year. With no assets at all, i find out that it still pretty hard to find profitable deal that over 20% and find people to join ventures with me as well. What their stuff telling me is &quot; dont give up… there is way of doing it… c that… carly can do it… u can do it..&quot;-_-… now, its more than half year passes already, and i still didnt find any deals.. at the beginning, i was so frustrated and worried about this course, and of course the money that i invest into this. What i wanna say is i really push my self out to it, but now still doesnt work out. I did push myself for networking, i really tried. maybe i just havent try hard enough, i have to change myself completely to do that. Some people that i met during the bootcamp telling that this course might not really suit me, it more for the people that at least have some assets. Maybe she think im too young.. Anyway….i will keep trying it as my life goal. At least for the 6k that i invest into this….. guys…i need your help as well…

" you can do it! you can do it!!!!!!"

Profile photo of coastymikecoastymike
    Participant
    @coastymike

jelovea

I haven't had any experience with Carly Crutchfield but my experience with a lot of these seminar hosts is that in practice it is extremely difficult to implement their strategies.  Now the next thing you will be saying is "<moderator: delete language> so you are telling me I wasted $6k" well no.  i'm sure you've learnt a lot from the course and from others and that is what is worth taking away from it.

Personally I think there will be some great opportunities in the next 12 months for property.  Things are starting to stagnate or drop and as they do people get nervous.  Look around at some of the cheaper areas (not sure where you live) but here in Sydney in the Western Suburbs there are some good deals. Things that need a little work or some minor renovation work but once done are positively geared or close to it.  Good way to build up a portfolio without the stress of too much gearing.

<moderator: delete>

Do hang in there.  I wasted about $25k about a year ago on a dud venture but the things I learnt from it really helped with another venture which has been profitable.  So you live and learn. 

Profile photo of jelovea2003jelovea2003
    @jelovea2003
    coastymike wrote:
    jelovea

I haven't had any experience with Carly Crutchfield but my experience with a lot of these seminar hosts is that in practice it is extremely difficult to implement their strategies.  Now the next thing you will be saying is "ohh shit so you are telling me I wasted $6k" well no.  i'm sure you've learnt a lot from the course and from others and that is what is worth taking away from it.

Personally I think there will be some great opportunities in the next 12 months for property.  Things are starting to stagnate or drop and as they do people get nervous.  Look around at some of the cheaper areas (not sure where you live) but here in Sydney in the Western Suburbs there are some good deals. Things that need a little work or some minor renovation work but once done are positively geared or close to it.  Good way to build up a portfolio without the stress of too much gearing.

<moderator: delete> 

Do hang in there.  I wasted about $25k about a year ago on a dud venture but the things I learnt from it really helped with another venture which has been profitable.  So you live and learn. 

U r right~ Hard to implement…. I did try it, and i will keep learning and doing it. At least i believe that not that many people in my age think about invest in property and actually start doing it.  so thx MIKE^^..i will not give up, and i will keep doing it! 

Viewing 19 posts - 61 through 79 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.