All Topics / Opinionated! / How to become rich immediately !

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Profile photo of hbbehrendorffhbbehrendorff
    @hbbehrendorff
    Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

This guy is a real expert – check out the list of his other videos.  Everything from Early Childhood, Diet, Health Care, Economics, even the TRUTH. He must be a real genius, huh?  Glad I never wasted any money on a how to get rich seminar – it's all there for free. 

Profile photo of hbbehrendorffhbbehrendorff
    @hbbehrendorff
    SHales wrote:
    This guy is a real expert – check out the list of his other videos.  Everything from Early Childhood, Diet, Health Care, Economics, even the TRUTH. He must be a real genius, huh?  Glad I never wasted any money on a how to get rich seminar – it's all there for free. 

You have no Idea the quality of people and wealth of knowledge that can be found on Utube,  in my opinion it is one of the greatest inventions of all time,  Its unfortunate to see it is moving towards government regulation and censorship…

Profile photo of SHalesSHales
    @shales

Yes, my Dad has an executive recruitment business, I'll have to let him know that next time he is looking for someone, he should browse the eager souls upon Utube.  He might find NAB's or someones new property management team there.

Profile photo of WJ HookerWJ Hooker
    Participant
    @wj-hooker

hbbehrendorff
                                 Yes, this guy is correct, and as he says, we all are in this delusion of not being wealthy since we see it all around us. It only hits us when we go overseas and see how people that have missed out on the great wealth that we see the truth. I think how lucky I was to be born in Australia not the Phillipines or even Aftica or India etc.

@hbbehrendorff

Look at your inbox Shales

@hbbehrendorff
    WJ Hooker wrote:
    hbbehrendorff
                                 Yes, this guy is correct, and as he says, we all are in this delusion of not being wealthy since we see it all around us. It only hits us when we go overseas and see how people that have missed out on the great wealth that we see the truth. I think how lucky I was to be born in Australia not the Phillipines or even Aftica or India etc.

Yes,  The most impoverished people in Australia live a much higher standard of living compared to people in such places like the Phillipines, Africa, China…Even places in Eastern Europe..

What Pisses me off are familys with 3 children where there dad pulls in 700 a week and the mother collects a further 600 a week from centerlink and they try and tell me they CAN'T survive off $1300!   WOW, they should be able to become millionars !

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

I am thankful to have a roof over my head and my family.
    After reading and seeing on TV how quickly a bush fire can wipe such things out that I use to take for granted.

Profile photo of 1Winner1Winner
    Participant
    @1winner

So what if we are "incredibly wealthy" compared to Timbukto or 100 years ago? This is the old tran-tran pedalled by all religions known. Rich is evil and poor is virtuous. Modern version is rich is spoling the planet, etc. sick of it.

If anyone thinks that wealth can be achieved whilst feeling guilty about it he is deluded. And if anyone thinks that wealth is an objective per se, he is also deluded.
    What I find hilarious is that self appointed experts, want others to believe they have this ethical inside of what the wealthy person thinks and what makes him or her tick.

I don't hear anywhere ambition and satisfaction spoken for what it is, the real motivator of most achievement by the human race.
    Every single "famous person" you can think of, from the patriots and conquerors of old, to the moguls and champions of any line of business sport or art you can think of are pushed by ambition and search of personal satisfaction.

Some people feel motivated to climb Everest, go to the North pole or swim faster than others. Other people are more practical and feel ambitious enough to build factories and employ large number of people. Others ambition takes them to invent, to trade, to build portfolios, to collect antique cars, or make money in many other interesting ways.

Then comes the average de motivated depressed lazy moron and wants to pedal the concept that the others have succeeded at his expenses, the environment expense and in general all is wrong but themselves, and meantime go to Centrelink on Thursday and say you can not find work.

Up yours!

No not yours sorry, just an expression 

Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

Damn straight! ahahaha true… The world is a big pie you just got to take your slice and be happy with it.  Not everyone will be ultra rich, but if you try and succeed in your own way you should be thankful that you are alive.

@hbbehrendorff
    1Winner wrote:

So what if we are "incredibly wealthy" compared to Timbukto or 100 years ago? This is the old tran-tran pedalled by all religions known. Rich is evil and poor is virtuous. Modern version is rich is spoling the planet, etc. sick of it.

If anyone thinks that wealth can be achieved whilst feeling guilty about it he is deluded. And if anyone thinks that wealth is an objective per se, he is also deluded.
    What I find hilarious is that self appointed experts, want others to believe they have this ethical inside of what the wealthy person thinks and what makes him or her tick.

I don't hear anywhere ambition and satisfaction spoken for what it is, the real motivator of most achievement by the human race.
    Every single "famous person" you can think of, from the patriots and conquerors of old, to the moguls and champions of any line of business sport or art you can think of are pushed by ambition and search of personal satisfaction.

Some people feel motivated to climb Everest, go to the North pole or swim faster than others. Other people are more practical and feel ambitious enough to build factories and employ large number of people. Others ambition takes them to invent, to trade, to build portfolios, to collect antique cars, or make money in many other interesting ways.

Then comes the average de motivated depressed lazy moron and wants to pedal the concept that the others have succeeded at his expenses, the environment expense and in general all is wrong but themselves, and meantime go to Centrelink on Thursday and say you can not find work.

Up yours!

No not yours sorry, just an expression 

I think you where taking him a big seriously….

But I do understand your point,  Its the same as my family,  They are addicted to creating things and doing things,  My whole family is self employed and my grandparents have been saying they will retire for the past 20 years…  Now they are in there late 70's and still working just as they did in there 20's

Its not because they want the money… or even need any money,  The only reason they continue to work and build things is because its there hobby,  The money is just a side effect of there creativity

Profile photo of 1Winner1Winner
    Participant
    @1winner

Thank you, too true!

The human being is a creative creature.
    If you muzzle your creativity via some stupid idea that it is "wrong" because some half witted teacher working part time on 30k a year salary wants you to believe he has the answers to your problems, you have something else coming!

Creating is as necessary as eating and finding your vehicle to express such creativity is the only thing that should matter.
    Once you found your way of expressing yourself, let it go free and wild and have piti of all those that judge you for it.
    They have yet to find their own way and may die before they know they should actualy search for it.

Now think about this: Why is it OK if you have a  hobby that does not make you any money or worst costs you money and it is "wrong" to work in something you enjoy and that makes you heaps of money"?

Answer: Because there is an army of deluded, depressed, castrated underachievers who wasted their life gagged by their teachers, parents, and assorted religious rules and want you to be as miserable as they are in true "crab basket" style.

@hbbehrendorff
    1Winner wrote:
    Thank you, too true!

If you muzzle your creativity via some stupid idea that it is "wrong" because some half witted teacher working part time on 30k a year salary wants you to believe he has the answers to your problems, you have something else coming!

Creating is as necessary as eating and finding your vehicle to express such creativity is the only thing that should matter.
    Once you found your way of expressing yourself, let it go free and wild and have piti of all those that judge you for it.
    They have yet to find their own way and may die before they know they should actualy search for it.

Now think about this: Why is it OK if you have a  hobby that does not make you any money or worst costs you money and it is "wrong" to work in something you enjoy and that makes you heaps of money"?

Answer: Because there is an army of deluded, depressed, castrated underachievers who wasted their life gagged by their teachers, parents, and assorted religious rules and want you to be as miserable as they are in true "crab basket" style.

No,  It is just Jealousy or  "poppy syndrome" Because they do not have the Knowledge/Wisdom/Foresight/Determination to succeed.

And we all know that most people are either sheep's or parrots.

Now don't get me started on Teachers and Experts,  there is a saying I like..

"If your not good enough to do something,  Get a job teaching other people how to do it"  hmmm IT Teachers and Financial Advisors come to mind… lol

Profile photo of devo76devo76
    @devo76
    hbbehrendorff wrote:
    1Winner wrote:
    Thank you, too true!

No,  It is just Jealousy or  "poppy syndrome" Because they do not have the Knowledge/Wisdom/Foresight/Determination to succeed.

And we all know that most people are either sheep's or parrots.

Now don't get me started on Teachers and Experts,  there is a saying I like..

"If your not good enough to do something,  Get a job teaching other people how to do it"  hmmm IT Teachers and Financial Advisors come to mind… lol

So true. I remember going through my apprentiship as a carpenter. My teachers would teach me one way to do things then my boss would teach me the REAL way to do things.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.