All Topics / Help Needed! / Steve’s Seminar

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of eyes2theskyeyes2thesky
    @eyes2thesky

Hey Guys,

I'm seriously considering attending Steve's seminar in Brisbane this month. I've checked out what will be discussed in each session and the info does look like it wll be beneficial to me in my circumstances.

However, I'm just wanting to call out to all of you who have attended one of Steve's seminars before to ask what you thought about it?
    I've read Steve's books and know that he is a great communicator with clear ideas, but not having attended a property seminar before, I'm not sure what more I will get out of the seminar than information I can find in books.

Thanks!

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hopefully someone will step forth with a good word?

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of Michael 888Michael 888
    Participant
    @michael-888

eyes2thesky,

off you go. I attended the Property Market Update Steve ran in Melbourne in August and it was well worth the day to attend.

If, as you state the info at each session will be of benefit to you in your circumstances, then you will be pleased you made the effort.

Profile photo of roslynnchalwell@yahoo.com[email protected]
    @roslynnchalwell-yahoo.com

I find Steve's seminars always upto date and informative because he is still actively investing in property (walking the walk).  He is easy to understand and explains every thing clearly.  There is also the added bonus of mixing with like minded people and finding out what everyone else is doing.

No matter what I think I know when I go to a seminar I always walk away with new ideas and at least 2 AHA moments.

Go

Profile photo of eyes2theskyeyes2thesky
    @eyes2thesky

Thanks for your responses, Michael & Roslynn :)

You're right – I just need to sign up! I'm sure I will benefit from the material.

Thanks guys,

eyes2thesky

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.