All Topics / Help Needed! / How does this forum work??

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

I'm a little confused on how this forum is currently structured. I used to be able to check active topics and all the topics that have been added to would be listed.

Now active topics are just not displayed :( Where are they, if you can't remember what the topic was called and what section it was listed under you just can't find it!

Anyone have any ideas on how it works? I don't have alot of time to search throught things but like to have a quick look at what has been added to every now and then. I just can't seem to do that any more!

Investment Property Management
    http://www.adprop.com.au

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

I don't know about that so I can't offer any help! I'm a great help ain't I.

But what I can say is I have not been here for a few days or a week or so and yippee it remembers my log-in all my annoyance that I had with it doing the contrary for months on end with the other settings whatever they were until I left.

So will probably stop winging & wining and frequent the forum a bit more again. I might be able to offer more helpful advice when i get familiar with how this new changes are working.

Profile photo of AmandaBSAmandaBS
    Participant
    @amandabs

Hi Xenia,

Yes I agree to bringing back the old "Subject Topic" section as it made it easier to just look at sections that interest me without trawling through pages.  The other thing that's gone is the name of who made the last post as well as how many have read the article.  Maybe I'm just getting old and don't like change !

Profile photo of millionsmillions
    Participant
    @millions

Hi guys,

By clicking the Active Topics "More Topics" link it will show all topics sorted by the last post date. If you want to sort by topic creation date, simply click the row heading "Created" twice. I'm not sure which is the preferred option, or if we should just make a seperate page for both sort methods.

Maybe we should take a vote?

– David

PropertyInvesting.com

Above comments from Administrator was taken from an older thread.  Is anyone able to veiw active topics as described here, sorted by last post date?  Thanks

Profile photo of millionsmillions
    Participant
    @millions

yay I've worked it out finally.  By clicking "active topics" than "all forums"  it brings up the most recent replies and also by topic.

Profile photo of ToolsTools
    Participant
    @tools

Clicking on "all forums" will just list every post in every forum.Active topics is supposed to list all topics that have been active since your last log in,but it just lists every topic in one list rather than by individual  forum

Tools

Profile photo of MillyMilly
    @milly

I quite like the new format, looking at all the new  posts at once BUT where is the SEARCH option. I used that quite a lot. and it gets boring seeing people post the same question  every month.  The Search option should limit that.  Please bring back the search option or show me where it's hidden.
    thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.