All Topics / Heads Up! / Rick Otten ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of igrapleuigrapleu
    @igrapleu

Hi all, just wondering if anybody has had much to do with Rick Otten. He sells his Course for about $3k and also offers money back if not satisfied. It looks like he is really into the rent to buylease etc. When you buy his course he also gives you copies of contracts and other paper work to copy. Could these save money if you usedcopied these forms rather than getting them drawn upi yourself?

He claims that 20% of the population are locked out of the bank lending system. Is there really such a large marketamount of people waiting to “rent to buy”

Many thanks in advance.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Rick is very good at wrapping and lease optioning. His materials are good, with loads of information.

You could be successful if you are prepared to put in the effort, but I think most people who buy these sorts of courses never actually get to implement the material – for various reasons.

Having the contracts may help, but if you just went to a solicitor who knew what they were doing, then they would have their own contracts anyway.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Parramatta
    [email protected]
    Just send me a blank email, with “subscribe” in subject line.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Rick Otton is where I began!

Now we offer the service to set up lease options for South Australian investors and manage them through to exercising of the option and purchasing the property.

Finding someone who will do everything for you may be an alternative to spending alot of time and effort learning how to do it yourself.

Xenia Ioannou-Mena
    Property Manager &
    Property Sales Consultant
    E: [email protected]
    M. 0412 437 582

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

Hi

We started out with Rick’s Wrap Pack but we now also have Steve’s Wrap Kit. Both have been invaluable resources.

We started with Rick’s Pack, took action as per the steps outlined therein and here we are three years later having people come to us requesting to do full joint ventures, training joint ventures and negative2positive joint ventures.

Karen and I have had a wonderfull time building this vendor finance business and we don’t regret for a minute all the money we spent on our education along the way. If you’re looking to get into the vendor finance business, we’d definitely suggest that you don’t “nickel and dime” your business education.

Good luck.

Cheers, Paul

Paul & Karen Dobson
    negative2positive
    Turn your negatively geared property into positive cashflow.
    Phone: (02) 4984 9540

Talk to us about Wrap Training Joint Ventures.

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Profile photo of igrapleuigrapleu
    @igrapleu

Thank-you all for your information. Much appreciated.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.