All Topics / General Property / Property Resumé System

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of calvin_thirty4calvin_thirty4
    Participant
    @calvin_thirty4

I have received an advert for a program that puts together a Property Resumé, called (funnily enough) Property Resumé.

Has anybody heard anything about it? Has any one used it? Any comments at all??????

Here is an excerpt (hope it’s OK to put it here) of what is on the website:

How Does The Property Resumé System Work?You should be able to create your Property Resumé within 3-4 hours at most. Here is how the system works.
    1. Print out your detailed property inspection notes.
    2. Use your property inspection notes to inspect every room and space inside and outside your property.
    3. Launch your Property Resumé software.
    4. Complete the simple step-by-step questions and answers in the software and “fill-in-the-blanks”. 5. Save your Property Resumé.
    6. Insert your digital images and scanned documents (such as maps of the local area etc.) to enhance your Resumé presentation (don’t worry if you don’t have a digital camera or scanner most copy shops like Kinkos or Office Works will do this for you).
    7. Print and bind your Property Resumé. Again this can be done professionally at a copy shop.

It is really that simple and easy. Even if this process took you a whole weekend, wouldn’t that be a weekend well spent to find $10,000?

http://www.propertyresume.com/offer/index.aspx?AFID=239823

So what’s the bottom line? You can try Property Resumé – Professional Edition risk-free for 90 days, and if you decide to keep it, you won’t have to shell out $1,000. Nope. Nothing like that kind of money. Your one-time investment is just $197 (used to be $297) inc GST for What Price My House.com.au visitors.

I have read of a similar idea in Anita Bells books and liked the idea, but I am looking for your input. I have read that a number of posters here mentioning influencing the Valuations of their IPs, but I am a novice and lack the necessary experience/skill to do this.
    I am tempted to buy this program, but don’t want to keep collecting “Doodats”!

Your input is appreciated.

Cheers
    C@34

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to always try something one more time.
    – Thomas Edison

Profile photo of BonbeachBonbeach
    Participant
    @bonbeach

Sounds like fun, but even if it does affect the valuation this time around, next time you need to refinance you may not be able to borrow as much because of the higher valuation.

If it is a new property you are buying, the banks will only lend on contract value anyway so there is not much point doing this. [blush2]

As I said though, it could be fun but may not be of much benefit to you. I certainly wouldnt be paying ANY money for it, they have just made your task a little easier but really most people with a computer can be creative these days and make a ‘resume’ look good. [biggrin]

If you do buy it and try this let us know how you go with it, interesting concept.

Dev [cap]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.