All Topics / General Property / Who’s going to the seminar in July?

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Yack

I do have a free invitation which I am gladly accepting for having been a moderator, but as previously mentioned I have also paid full price for a seminar ticket. The generous offer made by Steve to his moderators means I am able to take my husband along instead of just me, which is great since we are an investing team.

I have also been to the Aust Prop Masters – full price as a participant (for two people), The Wraps Seminar – full price as a participant (one person), Steve Live – for free and as a helper on the day and then this one coming up – you could say half price but I will only be a participant as I have nothing to do with the seminar.

I am attending this one as I do beleive that Steve & Dave have something worthwhile to share and we want to hear it. The seminars we have attended in the past have indeed seen us on our way and to build and manage what I concider to be a successful portfolio.

I am especially looking forward to catching up with our friends that we have made in teh investing community through Steve’s seminars.

Regards
    Leigh K[biggrin]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Awww, now I’m all sad that I’m not going as I reckon it would be great to catch up with all the regular forumites who are going….

Yack, maybe we’ll have to go to the next one so we can meet up with everybody.

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.