All Topics / General Property / Finding CF+ve properties is proving difficult

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Profile photo of mcollinsmcollins
    Participant
    @mcollins

Have a look in Kalgoorlie plently of properties yielding 12%++.

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan
    Originally posted by wayne.short23640:

Rugbyfan,
    How do identify a couple of areas to focus on that will have good yeilds and potential. What do you look for / research ?

Wayne

I use a number of things, least of not which is my gut.

1. Residex put out a good report every 6 months 2. Word of mouth
    3. A lot of pavement pounding and enquiries to agents.
    4. Knowledge of area (I went to school in the country and had lots of friends from various regional areas)
    5. Reading up on local council press releases (ALGA will help here) ie. tourism boosts, new business etc
    6. Gut feel

I am sorry I cannot give you a definite answer for you but it is really a mix of many things.

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Richmond,

thats correct, through offset gearing and domino effect…

but…

there are some other things too, that i dont mention, but they do increase your repayment power, borrowing power and many other things…

though an example is,

the big guy gurus out there, like dolf de roos and margaret lomas, they will write very detailed books, but they dont tell all their secrets, maybe only 85% they will tell, but the other 15% is what is kept secret and is their key to further success…

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I was listening to Radio (2GB) yesterday evening where phillip having a chat with Margaret Lomas.

The question was asked whether this is not a good time to buy. Her answer was anytime is a good time to buy if you hold the property for long time (7-10 years). She also mention that property investing is meant to be long term. And I am sure most of us know that, right?

Currently she has 10 properties in her portfolio and launching her new book ‘Pocket guide to +ve cash flow property’.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of wayne.short23640wayne.short23640
    @wayne.short23640

Rugbyfan,

Residex provide a few reports. Which report do you find good and is there a cost for these reports ?

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.