All Topics / Help Needed! / Financial Advice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of motherhenmotherhen
    Join Date: 2003
    Post Count: 41

    Hi All, I am in dire need of financial advice. I have some investment properties. Just completed build of a new one. Not sure whether to live in it or rent it out. Finances and potential tax implications are super confusing. Add to that the fact I am not currently working due to illness.

    Been looking for a good financial advisor but everyone on google who say they’re financial advisors, from their reviews it looks like they are more mortgage brokers.

    Is there a financial advisor anyone can recommend? Who also has literacy with tax implications?

    I have never been to one but find myself at cross roads now whether to hold on to my properties for a bit longer.

    Thank you in advance.

    nfinity financials
    Join Date: 2021
    Post Count: 0

    Hey ..I assure you to go to Nfinity financials website and fill out the form, Nfinity financials has the best advisors as well as they are into mortgage business. with the Nfinity’s experts, you can consult about the first home buying journey, investment property and also about refinance.

    Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Join Date: 2001
    Post Count: 16,213

    Financial advice is advice on a financial product. Property isn’t a financial product so you likely need finance and tax advice based on what you have written.

    Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    Email Me

    Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.