All Topics / Help Needed! / Help needed please

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Eliana888Eliana888
    Participant
    @eliana888

Hi everyone

I am looking for your advice and hoping you can help me start my journey right as i having been reading listening news look at reports..etc  for the last 2 months and i am getting overwhelmed but still not going anywhere right now or and i can’t make a final call on state or region to buy  IP in!

I am lock in final state to buy my first investment property max by Jan 2024 ( for my preapproval) where I  can ride the capital growth trend so i can leverage from the equity and be able to buy another one after 6 months of settling the first one.

I can’t deny that I am a bit nervous and i am trying to make my absolute best in buying a quality property  in the right location when i enter the market , since it my first property purchase so it is going to be the foundation and the first block in my journey toward  getting out of the rat race.

I came across a real estate agent who recommended I should be looking for a standalone house in Gladstone coastal city in Gladstone Region, Queensland instead of Perth as investment since it is more affordable and not overly heated atm t so I can ride the capital growth while house are still within $350K to $400K  price and in 6 to 8 moths time prices go up by $40k to 50K.

Does anyone have thoughts on Gladstone and the agent’s recommendation ? or if there are other areas that i should consider?

Profile photo of BennyBenny
    @benny

Hi Eliana,

Check out my answer in this topic you started – https://www.propertyinvesting.com/topic/5093458-need-help-13/#post-5093468 – I think you’ll find some interesting thoughts therein….

Benny

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.