All Topics / Help Needed! / Banks that do not consider a directors guarantee as a personal liability

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • charliefaddoul
    Participant
    @charliefaddoul

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if someone could please provide a list of banks and lending institutions that do not consider a directors guarantee as a personal liability.

All Big4 banks do not allow income to be recycled multiple times, because the directors guarantee is considered a personal liability.

If someone could provide a list, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Charlie

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hello Charlie,

This has not been my experience, nor the experience of all other’s I know.

I will do an update on the matter via a webinar soon.

Remember that the structure only works for +ve cashflow property and you will need to use business bankers. Contact Chris Berry from http://www.PropertyInvestingFinance.com for more assistance.

Bye,

– Steve

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

charliefaddoul
    Participant
    @charliefaddoul

Hi Steve,

I find this strange as I spoke to the business bankers of all Big4 banks. I also asked for there managers, which confirmed policy’s that a directors guarantee is a personal liability even for a positive cashflow property.

All banks had similar reasoning, and when I explained to them that I do not have any loans (since the company that owns the trust does), they said that I still have a guarantee which is a liability, as even if it is positive cashflow, if something goes wrong, they will be chasing me. Perhaps this is a case of ‘who you know’, but certainly I am finding it very difficult to find a connection within the bank that will allow me to borrow this money.

You also mentioned a webinar, would you please give more details on date and time, as I would love to join and hopefully resolve some of the obstacles I am facing.

Kind regards,

Charlie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.