- NoahParticipant@jmak35Join Date: 2018Post Count: 1
I’ve got a vacant hammerhead block I’d like to sell. Been reading around here that the best way to do this would be through a House and Land package. I’ve received some help and contacted a building company to do this for me. They have come back with an agency agreement form that will enable them to advertise my block with a floor plan that they will design. Costs involved are:
- Statutory searches (which I believe are only payable upon sale of the land):
- Statutory & Council Searches -> $350
- Form 1 Service preparation and certification -> $330
- Fixed Admin fee -> $275
- No advertisement costs
Just curious if there is anything I should look out for? And what you guys think about this approach of selling my land? Would love to hear your feedback. Much appreciated.
Thank you!Ethan TimorParticipant@ethantimorJoin Date: 2016Post Count: 282
Am certain there are a lot of things you should look out for 😉
It’s definitely one way to go about it.
A couple of queries come to mind:
1. What’s the benefit for you to sell H&L vs vacant? Higher price? More demand?
2. Did you seek legal advice?