All Topics / Help Needed! / Selling land as House and Land package

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of NoahNoah
    Participant
    @jmak35

Hi all,

I’ve got a vacant hammerhead block I’d like to sell. Been reading around here that the best way to do this would be through a House and Land package. I’ve received some help and contacted a building company to do this for me. They have come back with an agency agreement form that will enable them to advertise my block with a floor plan that they will design. Costs involved are:

• Statutory searches (which I believe are only payable upon sale of the land):
    • Statutory & Council Searches -> $350
    • Form 1 Service preparation and certification -> $330
    • Fixed Admin fee -> $275
    • No advertisement costs

Just curious if there is anything I should look out for? And what you guys think about this approach of selling my land? Would love to hear your feedback. Much appreciated.

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Noah Noah.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Noah Noah.
    Profile photo of Ethan TimorEthan Timor
    Participant
    @ethantimor

Hey mate,

Am certain there are a lot of things you should look out for 😉

It’s definitely one way to go about it.

A couple of queries come to mind:

1. What’s the benefit for you to sell H&L vs vacant? Higher price? More demand?
    2. Did you seek legal advice?

Ethan Timor | Aligned Finance Pty Ltd
    http://www.alignedfinance.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Active Investor & Broker; Based in Northern NSW, servicing Australia wide; Author of '34 Proven Ways to Maximise Your Borrowing Power' (download free from our website)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.