All Topics / General Property / Anybody heard of DG Institute?

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of StevenSteven
    Participant
    @steven1982

This is a way old thread, and I am kind of surprised that it got dug up….but the short answer is no, I didn’t go ahead with this training..

But I went ahead with a different training (which is the reason why I am now in both Australian and New Zealand markets).

By the way, you said “it’s sad how many great presenters/sales agents are out there doing their part to backsteps Australians reach their financial goals by promoting them to reach their financial goals/great deals.”.. quite a long sentence and I have to say I didn’t understand it fully. Would you be able to elaborate?

Steven

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

Sorry for not making that clear Steven.

yeah so simply (it is not every person in that role)

but a lot of these styles of companies are just sales agents who just want to do a good job & generally may not even understand its firstly not in the best interest of the client comparatively. (to other options)

I honestly just feel the value most of these offerings generally are not worth it & not the returns/growth/etc discussed & they often use best-case scenarios & try get a cut every step of the way.

I don’t think this is good or bad its just what I have seen from several of these companies and given the right person they can find value above costs.

I just rarely have ever seen it.

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.