- Chantal42Participant@chantal42Join Date: 2011Post Count: 1
Has anyone recently done the Internet Income Accelerator course with Derek Gehl?
I would love to here from you, what you think of it and how it has helped you.
I look forward to talk to someone who had success with this course and made some money:-))
Your help is very much appreciated.
ChantalJpcashflowParticipant@jpcashflowJoin Date: 2007Post Count: 575
I have heard of a few people who have this program or attended the seminar
To be honest in my optionin
Any venture takes time to grow and allot of planning needs to take place
If your looking to make extra cash ask your self this:
1) how much time do you have
2) there has to be something more to drive you apart from the extra money
Also there is no quick way!!driventosucceedParticipant@cmarsdenJoin Date: 2014Post Count: 2
I’m not trying to be rude mate, but why are you asking this on a property investing forum? I’ve suffered from bright shiny object syndrome before, the best thing you can do is pick one thing and stick to it, ignoring all other temptations. Stop going to pitch fest seminars where they have 10 different speakers and just focus on Property or IM.
Good luck with your entrepreneurial journey, I am still on the journey myself :)Richard TaylorParticipant@qlds007Join Date: 2003Post Count: 12,024Jacqui MiddletonParticipant@jacmJoin Date: 2009Post Count: 2,539
Like anything, to succeed, you’ll need to fall into one of these categories :
– Very clever with business and/or the subject-matter in question
– Very passionate about the subject-matter… able to spend lots of time learning about it because you enjoy it
– Able to leverage the knowledge of someone else that falls into one of the two above-mentioned categories