All Topics / Overseas Deals / America’s two largest private equity firms launch their foreign national loan programs

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Homevestors is a Franchise… Like buying a "WE BUY UGLY HOUSES " Franchices

Profile photo of FreckleFreckle
    Blocked
    @freckle

On this side of the world they still think Kiyosaki is for real. It takes them a while to realise that if you have to buy motivational books and go to 'lets get hyped up' seminars you've just secured yourself a spot with the 98% who will fail after being fleeced of several $000. You'll be able to console yourself later in life by saying, 'Well at least I gave it go'.

And the 2% who do succeed eventually come to realise they would have succeeded anyway because they have the prerequisite skill sets and drive to be successful anyway.

Ah well it makes the world go around I suppose.

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Kiyosaki' basically just lends his name to he Rich Dad poor dad.. Just like Trump has his Trump acadamy. And Greg Norman has Norman wines Golf Clubs and clothes..My business partner in Napa CA bottled and labeled Arnold Palmer wines  Arnold all Arnold did was lend a name and make 5 bucks a case for it.  These orginizations are run by very slick and highly cashed up marketing companies.  Its just a business of selling information and mentoring.. I have been to many of these… As a spectator because I was financing the deals for the Vendors presenting. I have talked with many of the folks that paid the money to go on the bus tours etc… And for the most part the information that is given has some value, is it worth 40k for one weekend and two bus trips not sure about that.. But when I listen to some of the people I can see where they might have gotten value. Because they were so green that if they had tried to do a fix and flip with no knowledge they could have easily made 20 to 50k worth of mistakes.. IE bought crap property.. spent far to much on REno etc etc. and maybe they learned enough at the seminar not to make those boo boo's..

Profile photo of KnoxOffKnoxOff
    Participant
    @knoxoff

Freckle wrote:
    I luved the bit right at the end when he's in Auckland to give a sales spiel to the masses who all think they're the next legend in sales….

He asks, "sell me this pen". Not one of them has a clue and the camera pans across the room and you can see it's another bunch of suckers being mugged while thinking they're on the road to success.

Reminds me a lot of property seminars.

Errr Ummm      this   pin  is  choice

this   pin  is  sweet-as ……… bro

Profile photo of KnoxOffKnoxOff
    Participant
    @knoxoff
    jayhinrichs wrote:
    Kiyosaki' basically just lends his name to he Rich Dad poor dad.. Just like Trump has his Trump acadamy. And Greg Norman has Norman wines Golf Clubs and clothes..My business partner in Napa CA bottled and labeled Arnold Palmer wines  Arnold all Arnold did was lend a name and make 5 bucks a case for it.  These orginizations are run by very slick and highly cashed up marketing companies.  Its just a business of selling information and mentoring.. I have been to many of these… As a spectator because I was financing the deals for the Vendors presenting. I have talked with many of the folks that paid the money to go on the bus tours etc… And for the most part the information that is given has some value, is it worth 40k for one weekend and two bus trips not sure about that.. But when I listen to some of the people I can see where they might have gotten value. Because they were so green that if they had tried to do a fix and flip with no knowledge they could have easily made 20 to 50k worth of mistakes.. IE bought crap property.. spent far to much on REno etc etc. and maybe they learned enough at the seminar not to make those boo boo's..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE6nT0oyPt8

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

haha

You guys should see the banter going on the Bigger Pockets forum now about a Kiyosaki topic haha

Its great to watch.

I am posting KnoxOff's video there now to spice things up.

hahaha

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.