All Topics / Overseas Deals / RECOMMENDED US TOWNS TO INVEST IN?

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

good feed back

cash flow = mid west.

potential capitol gains = san fran   LA   NY city boston.

price of entry 700k plus

Profile photo of Michael OakesMichael Oakes
    @michael-oakes

The south might be good for cash flow too.  MS, AR maybe LA (Louisianna). 

If I was going to buy now I'd look at TX, maybe Dallas/Fort Worth.  The better areas of course. Maybe good capital gains too.  Texas is a growing state and quite affluent.

And look at Denver too as it's a popular relocation destination for many Americans. 

Protect yourself with mortgage insurance, the Americans don't use the Torrens Title system unfortunately. 

I'd like to know more about the Pacific northwest, Oregon and Washington State may be good buys. 

If you're going to buy in the USA go over there and have a look, educate yourself, it's not hard.  $1200 for a return flight to LAX isn't much and you get a nice holiday.

Michael O

Profile photo of IP Global LimitedIP Global Limited
    @ip-global-limited

Jersey City in Manhattan is an excellent area for investment in the US. Its close enough to Manhattan – just 20minutes to Wall Street but is more affordable than Manhattan. It provides the opportunity for investors to gain a foothold in the New York market without having to spend vast amounts of money.

It also has a strong local economy with a 500% increase in real estate, insurance and finance business since 1993. Jersey City is a quicker commute to Wal lStreet than from Central Park with taxes and utility costs lower than Manhattan. The proerpty market has seen a boom over the last few years with many peopel relocating to Jersey City to take advantage of lower taxes, cheaper rents and improved standard of living.

This makes it a fantastic market for investment within the US and the world.

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

I live in Oregon and was raised in CA.

Markets like all over the states have tanked in certain spots. however you will still pay well over 100k for a home that will rent for 800 to 1100.

I am building new construction right now that sells at 275k plus and if I was to rent them I would expect 1200 to 1400 for those units.

Nothing beats the mid west for price VS rent.

http://www.truewholesalehouses.com

Profile photo of DetroitDan9DetroitDan9
    @detroitdan9

It is great to read all this excitement in one place about investing in the USA! :)

If anyone has any questions about investing in Detroit and the surrounding suburbs lets me know, I will do my best to help. I have a lot of experience investing in the area.

Take care :)

Profile photo of DHCPDHCP
    @dhcp
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.