All Topics / General Property / Best options for most Capital Growth?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of sophiehsophieh
    @sophieh

Hi All,

I have just discovered this forum, what a breath of fresh air to be able to ask all these questions going through my brain and see what other people are doing!

My situation is this – I have a house that I am wanting to rent out and possibly sell in another 2 yrs or so, and I am looking to buy another property in the area to live in.

Capital Growth is my main interest here, as the property I buy isn’t going to be ‘the house I live in for the rest of my life’ maybe 2-5 years and then rent it out too..

What options do you think are best for maximum growth? eg. Would you go close to the beach but 2bdrm apartment, or a bit further back but a 2bdrm house on 600sqm?

Another option I am looking at also, is brand new 3bdrm but on the bare minimum land (minimal POS) or 3bdrm on a block where you have a front and back yards?

If it helps, I am looking at the areas of Frankston, Langwarrin and Carrum Downs, my current property is in Frankston.

Look forward to hearing others thoughts!

Profile photo of rhettwrhettw
    @rhettw

For capital growth i look for older properties on bigger blocks (It's the land which increases more in value).

Profile photo of Renoah04Renoah04
    @renoah04

Looking forward to hearing the expert opinions on this as we live in same area!

Profile photo of businessglobalbusinessglobal
    Participant
    @businessglobal

Look for land or an older home with a large parcel of land you can do something with down the track

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.