All Topics / Creative Investing / Duplex Builders Recommendation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of dav_inawdav_inaw
    @dav_inaw

Does anyone know a good builder/designer for Duplexes in Sydney? Even a bad one so I know to avoid! Also, is there a big difference in Sale price between a readily designed display home duplex versus an Architect specially designed duplex? I am planning to sell the Duplex after building it.

Profile photo of LockymacLockymac
    @lockymac

You may already have plans drawn up already by a town planner. When a block is subdivided sometimes the town planner has to draw up designs to prove to the council that a dwelling will fit on the property. This depends on the size of the block to be subdivided. Just a thought that may be worth looking into.

Cheers

Profile photo of DavidSMorrisDavidSMorris
    Participant
    @davidsmorris

dav_inaw

Display homes are cheap and easy if your site is PREFECT for the one you select. Once you start making changes or have a site that is less the perfect the price starts climbing.

In my experience if you cant get the perfect display home then using an architect to design a house of similar quality should cost about the same. The benefit is you now have a unique home.

I am an architect and work in Sydney and the South Coast – if you need any help send me an email.

David

[email protected]

Profile photo of kaiseriqbalkaiseriqbal
    @kaiseriqbal

Regarding Duplex builders, I advise you not to go with Eagle Homes as we have had a lot of trouble with them.

On face value they seem very cheap but will not provide anywhere near the service or support that other builders provide.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.