All Topics / Help Needed! / What should I Charge for my Services

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Carmel BuzzyCarmel Buzzy
    Participant
    @carmel-buzzy

I have just taken on 2 Holiday Units on one Property.  I am doing the bookings and cleaning of these units which are situated right on the beach in rural Farm.  They are situated 13kms from the nearest Town and have to travel to them for bookings and for Laundry drop off and pick ups.
    What should I be charging for Cleaning and for doing the bookings, laundry etc
    Thank you

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

It all depends on several factors:
    a) Do you own the units or have you taken on the management? If you are managing them on behalf of another ie acting as the booking agent, then you MUST be licenced to do so.
    b) What size are the units? ie studio/1 bed/2 bed/sleep 10 etc? However a minimum charge would be based on how much time it would take to clean & change linen, supply consumables as well as laundering etc. Do you own the linen or does the owner?

Profile photo of YiimaYiima
    @yiima

20+ per hour for cleaning

Profile photo of businessglobalbusinessglobal
    Participant
    @businessglobal

If you ave taken them on- did you not quote a price?

Probably bookings etc- Maybe you can do $19 per hour admin charges and bill by the 15 min increments of your time
    Cleaning – I guess in a rural area $18- 20 per hour

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.