All Topics / Overseas Deals / Avoid paying realtor and agent fees

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of ryerye
    @rye

I’ve found this site on the internet that offers excellent service. It only cost $490 to get your property on the site which includes 30 days as a featured property. It’s even great coz you don’t have to pay any commissions. In fact it’s the most used site by property buyers in Australia to look for property. They even have some free tips on the site for those who want to do most of the work selling.

Why not try visiting http://www.happeningrealestate.com.au for more informations.

I guess this would benefit all of you….

Profile photo of Jon ChownJon Chown
    @jon-chown

Hey, that's a rye one Rye.

In fact it’s the most used site by property buyers in Australia to look for property.

I wonder what RealEstate.com would have to say about that statement?

Good luck to you, selling property for $3000 commission makes me wonder what you do for the Client for your money.

Profile photo of newbi2newbi2
    @newbi2

Hi Jon,

He was talking about realestate.com. The link is for a company that will put a FSBO listing on realestate.com for $490. Personally, I think it is an excellent option. I have always felt that everyone should get paid for the work that they do. I once had 2 properties with the same agent, a vacent block comission $2300 and a house comission $17600. When I asked if there was any difference in the work (ie will you work the same to sell the cheaper one) the answer was, "we work the same on all listings"……..SO…….Why then do you charge so much extra for the same work??????? As a sales rep I certainly couldnt charge a Doctor more for the same service than a teacher. I am all for a flat fee service.

Mick

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Time is much much more important and much more valuable than money!

I have an agent's license and can sell properties any time and also list on realestate.com.au which is a much  better site, however I outsource the sale of my own properties to other agents so that it can save me TIME!!!

Profile photo of jenna343jenna343
    @jenna343

yep. i agree. time is more important than money. you can't get back time that has been lost but you can always find money.

Profile photo of remoovremoov
    @remoov

Thought I’d mention Remoov as an option to FSBO websites. We’re actually registered real estate agents, we just don’t charge any commissions. So you could save up to $15k on a $500k property. We’re able to charge the rates we do because everything is managed online – however we’re always available for phone and email support.

You can find out more about us at our website : http://www.remoov.com.au

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates
    newbi2 wrote:

… I once had 2 properties with the same agent, a vacent block comission $2300 and a house comission $17600. When I asked if there was any difference in the work (ie will you work the same to sell the cheaper one) the answer was, "we work the same on all listings"……..SO…….Why then do you charge so much extra for the same work???????…

Is it really the same work? Selling a vacant block, you see what you get, you are buying development potential etc. There are no 'open houses', ensuring that the owners have prepared the property for sale before each OFI. You only get a certain cross-section of the market interested in buying land.

The comment that the agents work the same on all listings refers to the 'sales process' – marketing, getting prospective buyers interested, arranging inspections, fielding questions/offers, conditioning vendors/buyers, closing the deal. The amount of work ie time required varies significantly.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Provides a service to a percentage of the market …

Seems to be upfront with disclosures and is at least licensed …

The future of Real Estate agents is changing for sure … 77% of people buy using on line search … remember the old days of looking in agents windows … not anymore …

A friend has a web site that can print a window brochure… print a full IM … down load a complete contract … and has 3 minute youtube videos as walk through s …

If you are not keeping up with tecnology you will be out of date very quickly  …

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.