All Topics / Help Needed! / How to CORPORATE LEASE

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of young investor01young investor01
    @young-investor01

Hi just a question for the property experts out there who have had experience with corporate leasing , don't know if that is the right term to use basically how do i : contact or setup a lease agreement for coporate interstate employees for eg.
    Say i purchase a studio apartment within innercity sydney and instead of leasing per week is it possible to lease to a company per nite for when executives come from interstate overseas etc for meetings and conferences. Is it possible to do this ? what is the strategy's many pros and cons, do companies even do this? (wouldnt they just stick them in a hotel) thinking of purchasing a basic studio in a secured block and light reno to shick contempo look. How do i go on with this so called corporate lease i mean i just can't contact a comoany and ask if their employees need one-two night accomadation. I know this might sound abit stupid. Is it? Okays thanks for all the info and help.

Profile photo of mathewc73mathewc73
    Participant
    @mathewc73

Corporates generally use studios for:
    1. Relocation assistance (usually 1 months accom while individial finds a place to live).
    2. International business visitors where they may be around for say a month.
    3. Sometimes for regular commuters as its nicer to cook your own toast.

Most corporates have a procurement department who go to tender.  Larger organisations that offer serviced appartments win these tenders as they can offer many rooms at once in many capital cities.

So I would assume you need to target mid sized australian companies.  Accom could be managed in these by HR, Premises services, Exec PA, it all depends you need to call them and ask.

Also companies are more picky and negotiate harder than an individual.  You would need to ensure your unit is modern and looks top notch.

My comments are from working for corporates and using these services. Not owning myself.

Regards,

Profile photo of vyaw2003vyaw2003
    Participant
    @vyaw2003

and in that situation you would have to clean it at the end of their stay and even every copule of days if they were there for a month or so??

Profile photo of mathewc73mathewc73
    Participant
    @mathewc73

For long term stays usually fresh linnen, etc weekly.  For short term stays you may need to have it done daily.

The best thing you could do is book some stays in some big ones like the Medina.  And maybe some local advertised ones.  You could just call to make a booking and ask all the questions you need.  What about breakfast, room service, mid week room makeups, minibar, etc, etc.

Profile photo of young investor01young investor01
    @young-investor01

hey guys thanks for all the info i guess it's a really worthwhile idea depending on how you look at the ingoings and outgoings plus acquiring a corporate lease in the first place.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.