All Topics / Help Needed! / Mcorp Investments

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of pompey11pompey11
    @pompey11

Dear All

My first post, as we are just starting out looking at IP's and have our LOC in place.

We have started to look at units 2-10km out of Melbourne CBD for longterm CG.

Am looking at using a buyer agent as don't have the time to do much research and live in WA which also doesn't help!!

Has anyone used this company?

Good or bad experiences please?

Neil Jenman has advised that this company is dodgy. Any thoughts on Neil's advice also appreciated!

Regards

Pompey11

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

If a company has been spotted by Neil's radar;  you know it's dodgy.
    Send him a private email and ask some questions. He is most obliging and will tell you what he knows.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Just because Neil Jenman comments on a company doesn't mean it is dodgy.

I have heard of Mcorp, they run property investment courses and education – a bit pricy, but last year they were offering free places in their 2 day course. Didn't know they were buyers agents though.

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of stevebaxstevebax
    Participant
    @stevebax

Folks

Pay attention to how Neil Jenman operates – he himself is quite dodgy.  He is setting up a network of agents who will use the Jenman system and they pay him a fee for it.  He makes himself look good by rubbishing everybody else.

I know mCorp very well.  I know Jason McGuiness who is the founder and director.  He is a genuine likeable character.  His company will not put anybody into a property that doesn't suit or that they cannot quite afford.  They offer a buyers advocacy service and they charge a flat fee of a little over $5,500 — unlike others who charge a 2.5% commission.  Jason does offer free seats to his two day workshop and trust me they are worth going to.  I live in Canberra and have attended 3 of his weekend events in Melbourne so far.

To offer a balance I also like Michael Yardney of Metropole Projects.  He has staretd a large group of companies and has a great understanding of the economy and demographics.  He offers a buyers advocacy at 2.5%, but a client must first register and the registration fee is a flat $1100, irrespective of how many properties are acquired.  The advantage is that after 2 properties the commission can be negotiated.

Hope this assists

Profile photo of JustWoodyJustWoody
    @justwoody

If you pay the property sourcing fee and they don't deliver on their promises. say goodbye to your money!!! …. I am still waiting for nearly $7K!!

Profile photo of TimaTima
    Participant
    @tima

Hello can anyone give me some information on what Diamond Projects was and what happened? Also what is the story on the units at Lawn Crescent Braybrook?? I am thinking about buying into a unit in the Lawn Cresent Braybrook development but am not sure of what actually happend to all the investors that invested here? Any info on whether to buy in or not would help me to make my decision easier Cheers

Profile photo of BuyersAgentBuyersAgent
    Participant
    @knightm

If you pay the property sourcing fee and they don’t deliver on their promises. say goodbye to your money!!! …. I am still waiting for nearly $7K!!

Sorry to hear about your experience here!

I don’t know this would ever happen with a good independent buyers agent? I charge an engagement fee, then I work (sometimes for months) to source the right place and only get paid the success fee after the property is unconditional. I would never want a client out there who hadnt received full value for service! I couldn’t think of anything worse.

BuyersAgent | Precium
    http://www.precium.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

South Coast NSW Independent Buyers Agent - Wollongong to Batemans Bay and Regional NSW. DOWNLOAD OUR FREE 14 POINT PROPERTY BUYER'S CHEATSHEET to avoid painful mistakes at precium.com.au

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.