All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Help for a Newbie wrapper.

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Evening all,
    This is a very broad question but I know there are lots of experienced people on the site who could provide advice. I went to Steve’s seminar on the Sunshine Coast not long ago and purchased his Wrap material . I have used Steve’s PSR stuff but haven’t done a wrap yet. Just wanted to find out how you guys go through the process of doing a Wrap and what sort of successes you have had. For me the biggest fear is the potential risk involved with the relationship with the wrappee(??) Any way I would love to hear your thoughts and helpful coments.
    Thanks
    AD

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Andrew,

As I pointed out in the Wrap Library, I think that the best way to manage the risk with your client is to complete a very thorough qualification of their ability to repay.

Follow the advice I outline in the ‘Vendor Finance All Wrapped Up Module’ and also on the PATTERN Templates (Tenant Application).

You can help yourself in overcoming the fear by listing out what it is that you think you are afraid of as a reply to this post and I’ll help you to identify the worst case scenario.

That’s what I did at the beginning to overcome the fear I had with investing.

Andrew – I know you have worked hard to get to this point. Well done on your perseverance and remember that I’m here to help as a mentor when you need it.

Keep going and working through the issues.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Help for a Newbie wrapper.’ is closed to new replies.