Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of fernfurnfernfurn
    @fernfurn

I find it incredibily annoying that even although I sign on at the Member Login at the beginning, every time I want to send a reply or post a topic I have to sign in again on the Message Editor. This is not high security stuff, why isnt Member login enough, you can just get onto Somnersoft and post without signing in

Fern

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

This infuriates me.

It is the poorest functionality of a forum I have ever frequented.

Unfortunately we all have to continue to endure this cheap quality and structure of a forum.

I get to the point when I am so sick and tired of it that I actually leave the forum and could not be bothered posting and don’t a lot of times because of it.

Fancy running a forum and not having the forumites have the functionality in front of them to be able to login for any length of time, it’s preposterous.

Variety of free comprehensive property analysis calculators and feasability programs.
    Developers Renovators Spreadsheets Positive Cashflow Home Owners
    Lending Money Joint Ventures Five Star Checklist Subscription

Learn about a current 91 Unit development near Sydney International Airport and there all Positive Cash Flow, 43M resale values, 25/06/2006.

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

A new PropertyInvesting.com forum is being planned out behind the scenes right now.

In fact, the RESULTS Program Participants are part of a ‘beta-test’ of this new platform.

Our current forum infrastructure is several years old – which in web terms is about 70 or 80 in human years. ;)
    Plus, due to the growth of PropertyInvesting.com’s membership base (as well as advancements in web technology) we’ve increasingly needed to improve our forum infrastructure.

One of the additional pieces of functionality that you will find in the new forums is it will remember you each time you come back.

There will also be other more major (more cutting edge) features – but I can’t let the cat out of the bag right now.

Needless to say, watch this space.

Warm regards

Brent Hodgson
    PropertyInvesting.com

Profile photo of elkamelkam
    @elkam

Hello

Are we on the same forum? [blink]

Why is it that I don’t experience this. Once I am signed in I can post replies or new topics without any signing in on the message editor. In fact these fields don’t exist on the page unless I am not signed in to the forum.

Puzzling. [eh]

Elka

Profile photo of adambcadambc
    Participant
    @adambc

I’m with you Elka. I never have an issue with it. Having said that – I look forward to experiencing this new forum Brent speaks of! Exciting stuff!

Thanks once again to the PI.com administrators for providing such a great FREE resource for us all!

Cheers,

Adam

Oasis Finance
    for your Vendor Finance solutions
    Achieve the Dream!
    [email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.