All Topics / Value Adding / Renovations in Perth

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of minergalminergal
    @minergal

I have owned a rental property in Kingsley for some years. I would like to give this property a “facelift” as it is looking a bit worse for wear and needs to be modernised. Kitchen, bathrooms, laundry, repaint, new floor coverings, light fittings etc. As I live in another state, I will not be doing any of the reno’s myself. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how I can achieve this by using one person and not paying the earth?[biggrin]

Profile photo of JVTJVT
    @jvt

I am in Perth, getting trades right now is difficult due to a building boom.

You need a project manager, I belive a project manager should earn around 10% of the renovation cost. What were you hoping to spend on the reno?

JES

Profile photo of jhopperjhopper
    @jhopper

Hi Minergal,

I am in the process of getting into the reno business and would be happy to assist if I can. PM me if you like and we can have a chat. I am based in North Beach which is about 10 minutes from Kingsley. Only thing is I am off honeymooning as of Wednesday for 2 and 1/2 weeks but if you can wait, will take a look.

JVT is right though. Tradies are in short supply and getting prices can be painful. A Project Manager can be a good idea but an “honest” builder for this type of job would probably be better. Can be a contradiction in terms!

cheers

Jan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.