All Topics / Finance / Assistance Raising Finance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of bjmacabjmaca
    Participant
    @bjmaca

I am looking at a number of options to raise some finance on 4 of my investment properties. The issue I have is that currently the market in Port Macquarie is pretty flat and to sell them would mean a big price drop of what they value at.

Is there anyway I can get a facility against my investment properties there is about £400k of equity in them put together?

I have just come back after 9 years in the UK and have found things are done a lot different here.

Also looking at raising a 100% mortgage on a primary residance in Queensland anyone know if this can be done.

Thanks

BJMACA

“Investing in the future South Africa”

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Hey BJ
    you may want to send an email to QLD007 from this forum, he may have a few creative ways for you to do what you want to do.

There is always a way!

We buy properties in Adelaide. Immediate Cash Settlements, No Agent Fees.
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of bjmacabjmaca
    Participant
    @bjmaca

Thanks Dr X I am on the case

BJMACA

“Investing in the future South Africa”

Profile photo of Mobile MortgageMobile Mortgage
    @mobile-mortgage

Hi BJMACA,
    You should have no problems extracting equity subject to meeting serviceability and the lenders policy.

Regarding the 100% PPR loan, there are quite a few lenders/Banks currently offering these 100% products, Adelaide Bank have a fairly good 100% owner occupied product at the moment.

However if you have equity available then you may want to consider using some of that,
    I.e. 20% + closing costs via equity in your IP’s and borrow the remaining 80% secured against the PPR, structured in this manner you would still be borrowing 100% of the purchase price plus costs but will avoid the high LMI premium on a 100% lend. I hope this helps, Cheers.

Regards
    Steven
    Mortgage Broker

Mobile Mortgage Market
    Ph: 0402 483 216
    [email protected]
    http://www.mobilemortgagemarket.com.au

PLEASE note comments made should not be taken as specific taxation, financial, legal or investment advice.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.