All Topics / Heads Up! / mentoring program

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of markpatrickmarkpatrick
    @markpatrick

If you want to grow personally you are looking in the wrong place imo, I cannot imagine anything more counter productive than hanging around a bunch of R/E obsessives and since when is spending large amounts of your hard earned money a prerequisite to grow or to test your comfort zone.
    If you need friends or support I suggest you look elsewhere! and forget about R/E investing altogether.
    Since when does this course or any like it guarantee you being in the 5% you mention?, I would hazard a guess it will guarantee someone will be in the 5% but it won`t be you.
    This 5% stat is overated and misleading in many ways imo.

Profile photo of jcso99jcso99
    Participant
    @jcso99

Thanks for all your opinions but what I want to say is that the mentoring program does different things for different person. If I can get into the program (still hopeful), I want a mentor who will tell me my action plan is achievable in my situation and hold my absolutely accountable to it (regardless of my lame excuses that I may put up sometimes). That is what I want a mentor and fellow mentees to hold my acccountable to in the timeframe that is realistic. However, the program may be different for somebody else.

Cheers
    John

Wanting financial freedom is not enough. Take some action TODAY. I have successfully built my own PART TIME business whilst still working in a Bank. If you want to know more, PM or email ME.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.