All Topics / Help Needed! / Sourcing a Positive cashflow properties

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of Madappa_2Madappa_2
    @madappa_2

Hi,
    I have finished reading Steve’s positive cashflow properties book recently and I’m interested in investing on +ve cfp. I have come across few buyers agents site’s, where +ve cfp are being offered for a fee. Is there any other efficient way to source this kind of properties. Please advise.

PAL
    email:[email protected]

Profile photo of plpropertyplproperty
    @plproperty

Are the people sourcing the deals professional licenced real estate agents?

Luke Woollard
    Licensee
    Pacific Lifestyle Property
    http://www.plproperty.com.au

comments made are general information only. you should seek professional advice for your particular circumstances.

Profile photo of cama20cama20
    Participant
    @cama20

I have been looking and have also come across these types of agents and would like to ask the same Q as Madappa.

With out looking right into it they seem fairly genuine.

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Even with some softening of the property market, it is still very hard to buy positive cashflow residential property in a major regional or metro area of Australia.

Therefore, the name of the game is to think value-add. For example, buying a property, sub-dividing the back and then selling it and using the profits to pay down the front dwelling making it positive cashflow.

Of course, there are many thoughtful ways of creating the outcome that you desire. Scan the forums here as there have been some great ideas over the recent months.

Just be careful about properties that are +ve cashflow because of tax/depreciation adjustments. Be extra cautious to properly crunch the numbers to ensure you know what you are getting yourself in for. The danger is that you buy a property that requires that you earn an income to soak up the tax losses which therefore requires you to work harder.

Thanks for your post.

Best wishes,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi all

Luke

Are the people sourcing the deals professional licenced real estate agents?

Some of them are. People like Australian House Hunters (formally Hunter House Hunters) are licensed Agents and they have insurance.

Other such as myself (Property Investing New Zealand) and the people at “New Zealand Bird Dogs” aren’t but we are experienced investors.
    If you are making the comment from a view that they should be, then i disagree I think being an investor is a more important point.

regards westan

Break into the foreclosure market in the USA or Cash Positive deals showing 15-25% Returns in the USA email me at [email protected] to join our database

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

To me you can’t go past someone like Westan or Mic at AHH.

Think outside the square and listen to someone who has actually invested their own money in areas away from Australia rather than a typical licensed Australia Real Estate agent who merely is interested in a commission when he sells you something he has listed.

Cheers Richard [email protected]
    http://www.yourstatefinance.com
    Development Finance & US Finance our speciality.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of DDDD
    @dd

Nice to see your softened approach Qlds007. As you are happy to promote Westan, another non real estate licenced buyers agent, albeit overseas, are you still sceptical about people like me sourcing property in Qld and Tassie for people?

DD

Buyers Agent (Dip Financial Services(FP)
    Don’t sweat the small stuff,and it’s all small stuff!!

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Westan is absolutely spot on! Why does a buyer’s agent have to be a lisenced real estate agent, the two are completely different. If they are a lisenced agent, wouldn’t that be more of a limitation than a benefit? How can anyone trust that they are not just refering their investor clients to their real estate listings and recieving commissions from both the vendor and the purchaser?

We buy properties in all conditions. Can offer Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents Required
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Profile photo of cassycassy
    Participant
    @cassy

I discussed positive cash flow properties with a Real Estate Agent several months ago. He suggested there was no such thing as positive cash flow property’s. Not very helpful. I guess he has to protect his job and get the most for his clients. Cassy

Profile photo of XeniaXenia
    @xenia

Hi Cassy,

That proves the point, he thinks they don’t exist because he is not an investor. He is a sales person.

We buy properties in all conditions. Can offer Immediate Cash Settlements, No Real Estate Agents Required
    [email protected]
    phone 0412 437 582

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.