All Topics / Help Needed! / Would you invest in this commercial property?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of NobleoneNobleone
    @nobleone

Hi All,

Any thoughts?

“As an existing and valued client of Positive Real Estate, I am delighted to present to you a rare opportunity in an exclusive investment product that has not yet been released to the general public of Australia.

• Commercial Property
    • Available lots from $20,000
    • Positively cash flowed from day one

We have been working very hard to find ways of locating property investments throughout Australia which are positively geared and through our latest relationship we have secured the opportunity to invest in strata titled self storage units.

The investment is managed by the industry experts, Storage King Management and offers an unbeatable return of 8% net pa guaranteed for 3 years. Yes, this investment has a positive cash flow with the opportunity for capital growth in Sydney!”

Cheers, Nobleone

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Wouldn’t touch it!

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

you might find they are wrth 15k and with the overinflated 25 pct that is how they gtee rents for 3 years.

be careful!!

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Ive found recently that Storage units tend to return around the 15% or higher mark. 8% is very low…

regards,
    Geo.

I’ve found a way to help you save and earn whilst not selling or delivering any product. If interested, drop me an email or PM me to find out how

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.