All Topics / General Property / Brisbane positive cashflow properties

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of mattpost90mattpost90
    @mattpost90

Does anyone have any suggestions of suburbs in or close to Brisbane that an investor can purcashase and get a positive cashflow on? I have had a look at many areas including country areas near Brisbane and using the 11 second rule I could not find even one.
    Please help!!

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Matt,

I don’t think anyone in this forum can help you with the obvious questions that put up. If those people found such areas they will buy up them self and leave nothing to you.

I am sorry to say this, but it’s reality.

I guess the best way to find +ve cash flow property is to do a searches on every suburbs that you can put your hand on. Call the real estate agents as much as you can and hopefully you find what you looking for.

Good luck.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to financial freedoom]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Matt and Chan,

I am aware of some pos cashflow apartments in Robina Qld. I am not buying them myself nor am I making any sort of recommendation.

They are small 2 bedroom apartments filling a rental niche. Tey are not serviced apartments.

I am not involved nor do I get any fees or kickbacks.

Email me and I will pass your contact details direct to the developer.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of HousesOnlyHousesOnly
    Participant
    @housesonly

MortgageHunter
    What rental niche are these units filling and what is the price?

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

Howdy

The area I bought in has skyrocketed. Suffice to say I can’t afford to buy any in the same locality.

My bank manager here in NSW, asked me what the hell was going on and had I heard of a place, a little south west of Brisbane, Yes I had. What gives he asked. Dunno, must be all the NSwelchers! Apparently he has completed a number of loan applications for the area, and he had seen a dramatic increased in values.

Goodie I thought, then he knows that my own places have also risen dramatically….!!!!!! Time for another loan!

I have no answers for you, just do some research. I never had the whatever rules when I bought, I bought by my own rules and I let my own head do the thinking, at the end of the day what I am saying is, each to their own, your money,you make the choice….

But yeah do some research, consider the area, consider yield verses growth and anything else you might want to add in there.

cheers

Elves

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Yes I can show you where you can purchase positive cash flow properties returning between 5% to 8% net return.

Look onto my website
    [edited by admin]

and email me if you would like to see the financials, I would be happy to email them to anyone.

Propertyprofile

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

PropertyProfile,

I don’t understand 5%-8% net return is consider +ve cash flow property. You must be talking about new retirement village with lot of depreciation.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to financial freedoom]

Keymaster
    @piadmin

The properties are pensioner and student accommodation

email me for the particulars and I will forward them onto you.

Keymaster
    @piadmin

No, the 5% to 8% cash positive return is BEFORE depreciation, tax deductions etc.

email me for the particulars and I will forward them onto you.

Keymaster
    @piadmin

I have been selling these type of properties now for 4 years as I began as a researcher for an investment company and am happy to email profiles and financials.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.