All Topics / Heads Up! / Melbourne meet up. Hosted by Shehan and Lisa Real Estate Round Table

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Shehan TambiShehan Tambi
    Participant
    @shehantambi

🌟 Free Exclusive Workshop 🔑 Income or Growth? You Choose! 

📅 Saturday August 03rd 2024 10 am to 4 pm

Join Lisa and me at the next free real estate Round Table™ workshop with very special guests!

I’ll be diving into my latest subdivision deals, offering an in-depth tour of my process for analysing, purchasing, managing, and profiting from subdivisions. This workshop is designed to provide you with practical knowledge and strategies that you can apply to your own investing endeavours.

Attendance is completely free, but space is limited. Don’t miss out on this chance to register early and secure your spot!

🏠Location – Melbourne – venue to be confirmed

Register now via this link

🎯 What You’ll Gain:

• Subdivision Success: Engage with our “Six Steps to Sourcing the Perfect Residential Subdivision Property.” Uncover the insider secrets to identifying and acquiring high-potential properties with an expert-led walkthrough of our proven process.
    • Rooming House Returns: Meet Jason and Kim, who have perfected the art of Rooming House investments, yielding an impressive annual cash on cash returns. They’ll share their comprehensive strategies from selection to sustainable management.
    • Interactive Q&A: Pose your questions in our live Q&A session, engage in in-depth discussions, and leave with actionable insights tailored to your real estate goals.

🚀 Why Attend?

• Expert Guidance: Learn first-hand from accomplished investors.
    • Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded individuals who are as eager as you to succeed in the real estate market.
    • Customized Content: Find specific strategies suited to generating immediate income or long-term growth.
    • Actionable Insights: Depart with practical knowledge and steps you can apply immediately to start or enhance your real estate investments.

🎟️ Who Should Join?

• Aspiring Investors: Begin your investment journey on solid ground with a foundational understanding of the market.
    • Seasoned Investors: Expand your portfolio and discover new strategies for growth and income.
    • Real Estate Professionals: Stay ahead with the latest trends and techniques discussed at our workshop.

Join Us for an Unforgettable Day of Learning and Networking!

Don’t miss out on this opportunity to transform your real estate investment approach and achieve your financial goals.

📢 Spaces are limited register now via this link to reserve your seat at this premier real estate investing event!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.