All Topics / General Property / Is it possible to go from 0 to 130 properties in 3.5 years still today?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Ando6210Ando6210
    Participant
    @ando6210

Hello all,

I may be jumping the gun with my post as I am only up to chapter 7 in Steve’s book, but I am excited to get involved and active with the community!
    I don’t want this to come across as one of those get rich quick type posts. I do understand that investing in property takes time to gain wealth as does everything. BUT.. I am still curious to find out the faster way to achieve this.

I bought my first property about a 2 years ago with no idea what I was doing, not much research or knowledge and kind of just wanted to get my foot in the door. I have since bought a second property as an investment property but we currently live in at the moment as it’s just cheaper. I have just read Eddie dileens book 30 properties before 30 and now onto Steve’s book. It has opened my eyes and made me think bigger. I was only thinking it was ok to just look for one house a year. But after being exposed to how fast some people can grow in property investing, I am hungry, I am determined, I am willing to learn and move forward with my journey!

Ando6210
    Email Me

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.