All Topics / Heads Up! / Brisbane Property Networking Group Meeting – Thursday 27th April 2023
- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️ for our Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Thursday, 27th April – doors open 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start.
Join us at this month’s April Brisbane Property Networking Group meeting where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers and its on a THURSDAY!
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
- You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
- Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
- The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
- Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
- The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To start we have…
Dave Russell | Urban Design Solutions
Finally! Someone that can talk about designing homes that actually maximise your profits!
Dave Russell is a Building Designer that is all about ideas, innovation and solutions… But they don’t just do home designs… Dave and his team cover
- New Homes (single and multi-residential)
- Renovations (incl interior design!)
- Home Raising
PLUS these guys know what property developers and investors expect and they know how to work with your consultants.
Get your design wrong and you’re asking for trouble so make sure you’re in the room to see how Dave turns homes into profit.
Jim Valery | Real Deal
Jim Valery is a full-time Property Developer and has transacted over $30 Million in property deals in a variety of shapes and sizes, specialising in land sub-divisions.
Ever wondered how to make 40 years of income in just one project?
Well, this 30-lot subdivision on the North side of Brisbane is doing exactly that… And Jim’s going to show you how it all came together.
Enough said… just don’t miss this CRACKER of a deal from one of the most likeable guys in property.
Brendon Ansell | V Property Group
This guy has an uncanny knack of predicting the Qld property market with amazing accuracy… So I figured what better time to pick his brain than the first month of 2023!
Brendon has been developing property in South East Qld for almost 20 years and his projects stack into the hundreds of millions.
His development company was listed on the ASX back in 2015 and recently become the EGM of the multi-million dollar Brookwater development.
Needless to say, Brendon knows a thing or two about the property market and its many cycles so you’ll want to be in the room to hear his thoughts for 2023.
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the room capacity so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
If you are an Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Thursday, 27th April 2023
Registration: 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Thursday, 27th April 2023!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐
Matt Jones | Property Resource Shop
Email Me | Phone Me
Learn What It Takes To Instantly Access All The Partners, Money, Deals and Strategies You Need, To Truly Make It In Property Investing and Leave Your Day Job Behind...
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.