All Topics / Heads Up! / Brisbane Property Networking Group Meeting – Tuesday 28th March 2023
- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for our Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday 28th March – doors open 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start.
Join us at this month’s March Brisbane Property Networking Group meeting where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To start we have…
Paul Copeland | Accountant/Developer/Comedian
It’s not often you get an accountant that’s done over a dozen developments, has exceptional accounting skills AND can make you laugh when talking about income tax!
This presentation promises not just education but some warnings you need to hear from Paul’s personal experience in the property development game.
I guarantee your accountant has got nothing on this guy so be in the room to hear his latest insights that WILL save you thousands in tax
Alan Castorina | Real Deal
How does a 6 figure profit in 6 months sound?
Just think… if you do one of these a year you can take half the year off!
If you’re looking for an easy 1 into 2 lot subdivision, this guy is the master at finding them, flipping them and turning a tidy profit.
Come along and see Alan (the nicest guy I’ve met in property!) to discover how he’s sacked the boss for good!
Damian Vescovi | AMPFLO
Damian is a highly skilled Electrical & Telecommunications Design Consultant, and you’ll be amazed at what we will learn in this one:
> Due diligence – what you need to know when assessing a site for electrical and telecommunications
> Understanding your Council’s DA conditions, and last but not least;
> Factors impacting electrical and telecommunications project costs for subdivisions.
This is a topic that has notoriously been a little ‘blurry’ for a number of investors, and we’re privileged to learn from an expert!
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the room capacity so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
If you are an Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 28th March 2023
Registration: 6.10pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 28th March 2023!
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐
- This topic was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by Matt Jones.
Matt Jones | Property Resource Shop
Email Me | Phone Me
Learn What It Takes To Instantly Access All The Partners, Money, Deals and Strategies You Need, To Truly Make It In Property Investing and Leave Your Day Job Behind...
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.