All Topics / Finance / Foreclosure on property

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • charliefaddoul
    Participant
    @charliefaddoul

Hi everyone,

I am seeking to short sell properties that are being pressured for foreclosure.

Does anyone know where I can find properties that have a foreclosure notice?

I have tried contacting the family court, supreme court and federal court but cannot find any notices of foreclosures there?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Charlie.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Charlie, You will need to contact lenders directly.

As a Private Lender we unfortunately take possession of a number of properties where a debtor is unable to meet their interest committments.

It is a requirement of the mortgagee in a MIP sale to ensure they receive a fair and reasonable price.

There is no requirement to take the property to Auction but we often find this avoids any arguement over market value.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of NgaNga
    Participant
    @ngavusam

Hi  Charlie,

a friend bought his next door neighbour home by asking the lender as well.

All the best.

I sought mine through building relationships with sale agents.

Profile photo of webuyhouseschicagowebuyhouseschicago
    Participant
    @webuyhouseschicago

Lender is a your best bet if you were not able to get it from court. Also, I would ask some local real estate attorneys, they should be able to help you.

webuyhouseschicago | We Buy Houses Chicago
    https://webuyhouseschicago.co/
    Email Me | Phone Me

https://webuyhouseschicago.co/

Chris
    Participant
    @dcb73

I don’t think you are going to have any luck with the Family Court given that they referred the conduct of a lawyer (no longer entitled to engage in legal practice anymore) to The Australian Federal Police and the NSW Law Society for promoting strategies involving targeting people who are parties to family law proceedings.  Might be worth having a read of some of the many media stories about investigations by numerous regulators into breaches of privacy related to matching up court information with personal information sourced through data suppliers.   Unfortunately the proponent of these strategies has no idea about the terms upon which data is made available nor do they care that there are very many investigations all over the country into the misuse of data.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.