All Topics / Help Needed! / Help needed- searching for positive cashflow properties

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • charliefaddoul
    Participant
    @charliefaddoul

Hi everyone,

I have spent a lot of time researching properties in different locations around Australia, but after completing a cashflow analysis, have not been able to find any positively geared properties.

I am sure that they are out there, I would just like some guidance and any suggestions in where to look.

Any suggestions of areas you are currently investing in that are positive cashflow would be greatly appreciated.

Profile photo of SDHouseGuysSDHouseGuys
    Participant
    @sdhouseguys

Hi Charlie,

Try to find places that have a high demand for people wanting to live there but also isn’t crazy expensive. If you can find an up-and-coming area that is on the outskirts of an attractive/appealing place to live, there’s a good chance that the path of progress will eventually move towards your area.
    I had the most success investing in areas that felt slightly sketchy but were close enough to good parts of a growing city. You want to invest in places that have small businesses that are popping up, new construction happening for more buildings, and Starbucks!

Do you have Starbucks in Australia? If not, whatever the equivalent to that is, look at where major companies are also expanding to.
    Use all of these to start building a list of potential places to invest. Then look at the cashflow numbers and see what makes sense!

SDHouseGuys | SD House Guys
    https://sdhouseguys.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Real Estate is a team sport.

Profile photo of Jodie KellyJodie Kelly
    Participant
    @minustheagent

Look for areas where there is a lot of demand from people who want to reside there like Sydney, Melbourne, etc.

Jodie Kelly | Minus The Agent
    https://www.minustheagent.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

The Quickest Way To Sell Your Own Home

Profile photo of Sri BSri B
    Participant
    @sriteja-bonguoutlook-com

Any guidance on how to find positively geared properties in Australia? searching them on Realestate and Domain websites is not yielding any results. Any guidance will be appreciated.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.