- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday 27th September – doors open 6.15pm for a 6.30pm start.
Join us at this month’s September Brisbane Property Networking Group meeting where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To kick us off, we have…
Alex Steffan | Steffan Town Planning
Alex has literally done thousands of development approvals over the last 15 yrs so he knows a thing or two about getting your subdivision through council.
There’s no better time to be building your knowledge around subdivision and your town planner is the key person to help you get it done to put chunky profits into your bank account.
There is a global trend in people trying to keep up with rising costs and inflation. More and more, we’re going to see people downsizing or finding more creative forms of shared common property, which means smaller, infill lots are going to be in more demand. So getting in at ground zero with this strategy is going to be really lucrative for those that arm themselves with the knowledge to get this done.
An absolute MUST to be in the room to see how Alex creates son much success (and profit!) for his clients
Real Deal | Fin Hansen
Do you know what it looks like to search for 18 months for a deal and finally feel the elation when you finally succeed?
That’s been Fin’s nightmare but he’s finally made it happen and is going to share all the heartbreak and triumph of his journey with you this month.
Fin has got his hands on the perfect 1 into 2 lot subdivision in Bald Hills and stands to make a 6-figure profit to finally give him some reward for effort.
Be in the room to see the excitement on Fin’s face and watch exactly how he is going to make this deal work.
Plenty to learn in this Real Deal presentation for the first-time investor…. And if you’ve done these types of deals before, here’s your chance to help someone else on their journey!
Russell Sparke | Sparke Legal
Trouble getting your ducks lined up when submitting a contract? Solicitor jargon can sometimes be confusing, so Russell our solicitor is going to simplify a few things for you.
Don’t even think about submitting a purchase contract before you hear what Russ has to say, particularly when it comes to special clauses and protecting yourself from nasty loopholes that agents tend to ignore.
Bring your notepad for this one!
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the possibility of COVID restrictions so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
If you are an Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 27th September 2022
Registration: 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 27th September 2022!.
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐