- Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 170
✅ RSVP now ✍️for the next Brisbane Property Networking Group meetup coming up Tuesday 30th August – 6.30pm start.
Join us at this month’s August Brisbane Property Networking Group meeting where we’ll share some new and critical insights for all investors, subdividers and developers.
There is no other networking group like this one, with Queensland’s best property minds all in one room to provide the best resources for you to achieve massive results.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Click here and follow the prompts.
Returning member? Click here for discounted entry.
Here are 5 awesome reasons you need to join us in the room on the night:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately.
• Unlike other seminars, you won’t be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The keywords we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full-time investor… you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content-rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way, you’ll be glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full-time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or a small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
What’s in store this month?
To kick us off, we have…
Damian Vescovi | AMPFLO
To kick us off, Damian is a highly skilled Electrical & Telecommunications Design Consultant, and you’ll be amazed at what we will learn in this one:
Due diligence – what you need to know when assessing a site for electrical and telecommunications
Understanding your Council’s DA conditions, and last but not least;
Factors impacting electrical and telecommunications project costs for subdivisions.
This is a topic that has notoriously been a little ‘blurry’ for a number of investors, and we’re privileged to learn from an expert!
Real Deal | Craig Mehrtens
Discover how Craig’s 1 into 6 Subdivision in Thornlands makes over $750k profit. Craig is onto his 6th subdivision project and he has learned plenty of lessons on his journey. Make sure you’re in the room to see how he did this one with none of his own money!
Matt Punter | The Savings Centre
It’s never been more important to know what’s ahead in the lending environment. Matt will be sharing his latest insights on:
• Interest rate rises and how that effects the bank’s lending
• Which banks have a risk appetite for active property deals
• How long will the banks wait until they turn the taps off and how you can make sure your loan application gets over the line.
Buying, selling or holding property… you need to hear this.
Do I need to RSVP? YES – seats are limited due to the possibility of COVID restrictions so your name must be on the RSVP list.
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s a $25 entry fee if you click here or $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out the UPH Membership here: https://www.ultimatepropertyhub.com/meetup
If you are an Ultimate Property Member, you still need to RSVP though! ✅
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 30th August 2022
Registration: 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 30th August 2022!.
See you there!
Cheers, Matt 😁⭐
- This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Matt Jones.