All Topics / General Property / Property Investment catch up in Newcastle?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of WittyEagleWittyEagle
    Participant
    @wittyeagle

Hi Guys, just wondering if you know of any property investment groups in Newcastle NSW or surrounds? Would love to meet with like-minded people at any stage of your journey so we can exchange ideas and information. If none, would anyone be interested in catching up?

Profile photo of sandhyasandhya
    Participant
    @sandhya

Hi witty

we would very much love to catch up, as that’s where our next property efforts are going to be focused. We are based in Wollongong though. But we do come to Sydney every Sunday. Alternately we could have a zoom chat…

Profile photo of sampson_701sampson_701
    Participant
    @sampson_701

I would be interested.

In lake mac.

Keep me posted.

Profile photo of WittyEagleWittyEagle
    Participant
    @wittyeagle

@sampson_701 I am also in Lake Mac, and I know someone not on this forum that may be interested in catching up. I’ll write to you directly.

Rest of the forum, please let us know if you are in Newcastle/Lake Macquarie and want to join for an casual chat about property.

Profile photo of MundenMunden
    Participant
    @munden

Sounds good. Am at Salt Ash (near Newie airport). Would love to catch up with local property investors.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Munden Munden.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Profile photo of Munden Munden.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.