All Topics / Finance / Financial literacy for beginners

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of rubyrobinson555rubyrobinson555
    Participant
    @rubyrobinson555

Even though financial literacy is often underrated, especially by students, it is still a crucial point that needs attention. It’s not hard to admit that college life is difficult, especially when it involves the financial side of the equation. A large majority of learners need to work alongside their studies in order to meet basic expenses.

It doesn’t necessarily mean you will have enough to meet your needs, however, even if your income is sufficient. It is imperative to mention the importance of financial literacy for students. Unfortunately, I missed many lucrative and valuable opportunities because I believed that the income I received was all I needed. Yet, who has ever thought of ways that they could save money? Consider the cost-efficiency involved in certain purchases.

The moment I read an article on financial literacy and education for students, my outlook on money has been transformed. While it took me some time and effort to analyze my expenses, the results I achieved were well worth it. Financial literacy for beginners can help you avoid making mistakes and how to spend your money wisely.

Profile photo of HLaura12HLaura12
    Participant
    @hlaura12

Thanks for your post and it is totally true. Unfortunately it is not a matter that is given the importance that deserves. While some sit and keep doing the same and the pass generations I think it’s our responsibility to leave a legacy. Question is, what is your legacy? what are you doing today to build your financial future. Small steps take you far… Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.