All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Referrals needed

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of David RyanDavid Ryan
    Participant
    @david-ryan

Hello. I live in Brisbane and am the recipient of an inheritance of ~$1M.

I am asking for a referral for a financial advisor, tax accountant and lawyer who are fully capable to implementing the strategies from Steve McKnight’s book (0 to 130); in particular the asset structure, and knowing how to navigate the technicalities of disclosure when it comes to getting maximum legal leverage with potentially multiple trusts.

I’m a beginner and intend to start small and move slowly in the beginning, however I want to structure everything correctly from the outset.

I spoke with Christopher Berry and he has referred me to the accountant Mark Unwin (who I have now gathered is Steve McKnight’s accountant from these forums). This seems like a good place to start but they are located in Victoria. As a beginner, there’s a lot of value in sitting with someone face to face, so I’ll happily take any Brisbane based referrals if you have them.

Thanks in advance,

David

• This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Profile photo of David Ryan David Ryan.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.