All Topics / Creative Investing / Property options

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of redcakeredcake
    Participant
    @redcake

hello,

does anyone have any experience with property options? Can anyone recommend where to start, or who to turn to, for this strategy? Or, does anyone know of other no-money, or low-money, real estate investing strategies?
    thanks

Profile photo of daniel hdaniel h
    Participant
    @daniel-h

why does it have to be options ?

you can get creative long term settlements . A lot of vendors advisors don’t like the sound of options

Profile photo of AHKitchAHKitch
    Participant
    @ahkitch

I’ve been looking for a duplex property in my area of Arlington Heights for a while.

I know there’s low competition. Does anyone where is the place to look for these types of property.

Thanks.

Oscar

Profile photo of EQR SecuritiesEQR Securities
    Participant
    @eqrsecurities

Hello ,

I Hope you are doing great!

A property option may be a way that you simply can secure an investment opportunity without having to pay an outsized sum of cash upfront. As an investor, you’d attend a landowner and comply with have the choice to shop for their property at an agreed price within the future. during a call option, you’d have the proper to shop for the property from the landowner. during a put option, the landowner would have the proper to sell their property to you.

EQR Securities | EQR Securities
    https://www.eqrsecurities.com/

Successful Investment Start With Courage

Profile photo of EQR SecuritiesEQR Securities
    Participant
    @eqrsecurities

A property option is an agreement between a landowner and a developer, which allows companies to share with you the profits of the ultimate development while paying you a better price for your original asset. In other words, it’s a technique that savvy land investors and developers use to get property or land.
    A key advantage of property options is that they remove the financial barriers to entry. A property option maybe thanks to getting your foot within the door without having to form a considerable upfront investment like a 15% – 35% deposit and delaying payment of stamp tax whilst allowing you to understand significant returns.

EQR Securities | EQR Securities
    https://www.eqrsecurities.com/

Successful Investment Start With Courage

ampva200
    Participant
    @ampva200

why does it have to be options ? you can get creative long term settlements . A lot of vendors advisors don’t like the sound of options

I agree.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.