All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / Amazing Brendan Nichol's Advanced Home Study Courses

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Ben CalladineBen Calladine
    Participant
    @bennyjames

Apologies for the duplicate listing, I would like to say it was because the course is twice as good, or it will make you twice as much money but it is because I hit submit twice!?!

I came across Brendan Nichols at a Propertyinvesting.com event and he is an amazing presenter. I was lucky enough to get my hands on these materials at the start of the year and have gained so much from them.

I have listened to them a number of times and am happy to pass the lessons on to you.

I will offer you the same amazing deal I was offered –

I would give them away but I know that you wouldn’t value them as much as you should if they were free and I want to make sure they go to a good home where they will be valued highly. These courses will make you a multi-millionaire many times over if you apply just a fraction of what Brendan teaches.

Advanced Cash Generation – 6 Audio CDs of a live seminar, Transcripts & Home Study Manual
    How to Become a Wealth Magnet – 9 Audio CDs of a live seminar, Transcripts & Home Study Manual
    The Power Selling Formula – 6 Audio CDs of a live seminar
    The 9 Absolute Laws of Success – 6 Audio CDs
    The 10 Tools to Financial Freedom – 1 Audio CD

More info: https://www.brendannichols.com/

$20 each or $60 for the lot. Pickup in Centennial Park, Sydney or pay for delivery to wherever you are.

Send me a DM if interested.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Ben Calladine Ben Calladine. Reason: I realised I listed the item twice

Ben Calladine

See you at the top!!

Profile photo of ChoirChoir
    Participant
    @choir

HI Ben, Just wonder if these BN resources are still available. If so, please contact me for a suitable time to meet. Thanks. Raymond

mc123
    Participant
    @jlhx

Hi I am interested in this but just wondering whether it is still avaliable?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.