All Topics / Help Needed! / Is konrad Bobilak’s YouTube content authentic?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of sstarsstar
    Participant
    @sstar

I have just discovered YouTuber/property investor Konrad bobilaks content and he really sells the idea of wealth creation through capital growth, and using leverage and equity to build your portfolio. I am new to property investing and still trying to learn as much as possible.  I noticed comments were disabled on all of his videos and after doing a bit of digging I found he has some connection to some shady real estate ‘options’ deals about a decade ago where some people were duped.  Has anyone on here heard of this guy? And if so is any of his content expertise valid??

Profile photo of JaxonJaxon
    Participant
    @jaxona

hey Sstar,

Good to see your learning,

Never heard of him, However, I did review a few vids as I was interested.

The way I see it, everyone has a lesson.

You watch for both sides of the positive & negative and you’re going to learn a lot more than just picking up one side.

I personally am not a big fan of getting in debt for assets that loose money on the hopes of only growth to sustain your portfolio, I rather strong returns with the capacity to add value & buy under market value. (generally, some exceptions)

Wish you all the best!

Jaxon | Jaxon Avery – Financial Adviser
    http://www.jpafinancialservices.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

JPA Financial Services Pty Ltd

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.