All Topics / Creative Investing / Joint Venture Multiple Partners Sought.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Cyclone123Cyclone123
    Participant
    @cyclone123

I have an idea that i want to put to some keen investors.

I am new to this forum and i am writing down plans and calculations as we speak.

After many years of looking at properties and saying i will never be able to afford them unless i won the lotto or invested heavily, i have found something that may interest a lot of people on low incomes.

My idea is to go into a property purchase as a group of people and divide the land between us all. The way this works is:

— I find some properties listed for a certain figure at a certain size, Semi Remote Rural preferred.

— I divide the land into sections/percentages.

— Each person pays a percentage of the land and gains that percentage.

— The land is then purchased and divided legally with conveyancing and council etc.

— The landowners move in and all is above board and fully legal.

Would this work?, if not, why not.

The idea is, that if you have 100 people enter into this plan on a property of 1433 acres which is currently priced at $450,000 in Far north Queensland you would get a 14.33 Acre chunk of land for $4,500.

People in cities are paying $200,000 for a 1/4 acre.

Seriously who can throw that away?.

Let me know what you think.

Profile photo of Shehan TambiShehan Tambi
    Participant
    @shehantambi

Hi mate,

What is the return ? and what is the strategy for manufacturing profit one the land is acquired?

Sounds like you are proposing a plan that just ends up in owning land is that right?

Kind Regards,
    Shehan

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Profile photo of Shehan Tambi Shehan Tambi. Reason: Left something out
    Profile photo of Cyclone123Cyclone123
    Participant
    @cyclone123

The idea is that once the person owns their share of the land, they can do what they wish with it. Most developed or cleared land is of greater value than originally purchased and usually can be much greater than the costs of the changes.

The strategy of each piece of land is up to the investor/purchaser.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.