All Topics / Help Needed! / Buyer's Club (Sydney)

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of AyazAyaz
    Participant
    @ayaz

Hi All,

Has anyone dealt with Buyer’s Club (Sydney)?

these guys are buyer’s agents helping you build your investment property portfolio.

in a nutshell, they charge you $15,000 to get you a new property with a tenant and would get you $20,000 in cashback fro the builder.

it all sounds very tempting and too good to be true.

your inputs will be appreciated.

Regards,

Ayaz

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

So the deals are inflated by $20k in addition to the money you’re paying to a biased buyer’s agent who is already in bed with a builder and possibly the land owner. Not independent advice IMHO.

Go to an independent BA who will provide options which meet your requirements.

Profile photo of jas16jas16
    Participant
    @jas16

The fee is $15K to search for a property.  It is very expensive but the company is 12-18 month ahead of the game of every other property club out there.  I know this for a fact as I had a person come to house last year and tell me about a new investment in an area, near where I bought the house and the asking price was $400K

My investment has already increased $90K in 2 years and this on a property bought for 155K in SA.

Just make sure you tell them to physical inspect the property and inform you of all the faults that come with the house so you know what repairs to the done.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.