Matt JonesParticipant@mattjonesJoin Date: 2005Post Count: 161
WELCOME to our final Brisbane Property Group meeting for 2019! It’s all happening on Tuesday, 10th December.
* SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT *
It’s our much anticipated “Panel of Property Experts” event, whereby 10 specialists in their field will be out front answering all of your questions!
This Q&A session allows you get to drill the experts on all things property!! Happy Days – you are in the hot seat for this one!
Send me your questions prior to the event so I can get the ball rolling on the night: [email protected]
Here’s 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You’ll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you’ll pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with pages of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That’s right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sell-fests! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and again from attendees are ‘genuine’ and ‘integrity’. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you’ll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time investor…. you’ll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or maybe you’ll find your next Joint Venture partner – either way you’ll be so glad you came.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, subdivision or small development. You’ll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It’s size, the people we attract, the longevity and the integrity we uphold makes us second to none Australia wide!
Our Panel of Experts
Paul Copeland from William Buck Accounting
Accountant and director of William Buck Accounting, Paul brings with him a wealth of experience as an accountant, specialising in the real estate industry. Paul is a seasoned property investor himself and has plenty of experience to share and will be ready to take on your questions!
Nhan Nguyen from Advanced Property Strategies
If you want to know Nhan’s plan for surviving and flourishing in the property world despite the tighter lending policies, decreasing rental income, and stagnant house prices in the current market, then you need to come ask him what his secret is!!
Matt Punter from The Savings Centre
Matt runs his own business, The Savings Centre, which is a finance broking business. He & his wife, Nerida, work closely with a team of independent industry professionals, to assess, develop, implement and monitor a customised Financial Wellbeing Pathway plan for you.
Howard Cutler from ONF Surveyors
Howard Cutler of ONF assists with mapping, large scale construction projects, hydro-graphic surveys, subdivisions, cadastral boundary and engineering surveys, large scale agribusiness & infrastructure projects, to name a few. He will be in demand at this event so get those questions ready.
Dave Weston from DRW Consulting
Dave Weston is an experienced property investor, and runs his own civil engineering firm that works with a whole range of investors doing subdivisions, splitters and multi unit developments. Dave knows how to manage a development site from start to finish and brings massive insight and expertise to the panel.
Shane Edwards from Pembroke Construction
It’s Shane’s first panel – let him have it…Shane is the expert on providing professional building, civil and construction services including commercial fit-outs, extensions and residential renovations.
Alex Steffan from Steffan Town Planning
Another first timer…Alex’s business is a RiskSMART accredited Brisbane based town planning consultancy who offer a range of services from property development, character houses, small lots, subdividing or reconfiguring a lot, through to townhouses, apartments, dual occupancy, rooming accommodation and commercial and industrial development. Wow he does the lot!!
Brent Smith from Twenty20 Building Inspections
Brent is someone you want on your team… he specialises in building and pest inspections, as well as building consultancy. All while running his own projects too, so understands the needs of property investors.
Justin Watt from Watt Realty
If you want to know what to expect in the 2020 market, Justin is the man to be asking the questions to. Justin and the team at Watt Realty are at the coalface and have an exceptional read on the Brisbane property market.
Russell Sparke from Sparke Legal
Russ, our resident property law specialist always talks about the latest key do’s and don’ts for property investors. He’s been a property lawyer for over 20 years now so now is your chance to grill him on anything tax related!
It’s a massive lineup and I am very excited to have this prestigious group of people out front ready to answer all your questions. All these guys have one thing in common – they love to give back so expect some fascinating dialogue and life changing insights that you can apply to your own property investing.
Yes, Christmas is only weeks away but while everyone is out shopping around and stressing you can be getting the edge in the property market at a time when bargains are a plenty! Snooze you lose guys, make this a last ditch effort for 2019.
Do I need to RSVP? Yes
First time attending? Entry is FREE! Just click this link and follow the prompts.
Returning member? It’s $25 entry fee if you click here or pay $33 at the door.
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Check out our UPH Membership here:
If you’re a member, you still need to RSVP though!
What are the details?
Venue: Captains Room at Broncos Leagues Club
Address: Fulcher Road, Red Hill
Date: Tuesday, 10th December 2019
Registration (& cuppa time): 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
We will have some special prizes on the night for those that are in the room, and some other great surprises that you will just have to be in the room to see!
Save the date, Tuesday, 10th December 2019!
See you there!
- This topic was modified 3 days, 4 hours ago by Matt Jones.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.