Forums / Property Investing / Overseas Deals / Investing in the UK property market as an Australian ?

2019 Money Magnet Symposium - Discover how to make, and keep, more money and achieve a financially empowered future
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of ChrisChurchwardChrisChurchward
    Participant
    @chrischurchward

Hi everyone,

I’m new to the property investment market as I’m getting tired of running myself into the ground as a small business owner an getting absolutely no where.

I’ve been learning a lot from rich dad poor dad over the last few months and can I say wow my mindset has done a 180 and I’m now on a mission to have my own investment portfolio.

I’ve listened to audiobooks and attended some investment seminars so I’m committed to learning. I’m looking for people to connect with to help me truely reach financial freedom and have as a mentor.

I’m really interested in investing in the UK market as roi and rental yields are great, population and future developments are high also, but as a Australian getting a buy to let mortgage is a bit hard from what I keep reading.

Has anyone got any experience, tips or advise in this area?

Also I would love to hear if it’s possible to use the strategy of OPM for the property deposit and upfront fees from other investors for a profit share of the properties net monthly income for the duration of ownership of that property ?

I know getting your foot in the door is the hardest thing but once your in it becomes easier to leverage everything as long as the numbers add up.

Any help advice and recommendations are very welcomed 😊

Thanks everyone 🙏🏻

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Chris, As a Non Resident you wont get ANY UK lender to provide finance on an investment property.

I have a property in the UK and a UK Bank Account having been born and bred there and even i can’t get finance.

You thought it was hard to get Finance in Australia as a Non Resident well the UK is even harder.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Mortgage Broker helping investors build their wealth thru property
    http://www.mortgagecapitalaustralia.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

0-40 Properties in a decade with a unencumbered portfolio value in excess of $40M. Ask me for a copy of my API Interview.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.